The People who Created this Exhibit

Recently, our class has been working on three projects. This post will talk about the last one, Exploration. In this project, exploration means exploring the new world, or North and South America. When Columbus travelled and discovered North America, Europe had just finished the Renaissance, a hustling era in which Europe gained money and wealth from trade. Columbus intended to go to Asia, but instead found North America. Due to his findings, Europeans travelled and explored this new land, finding new materials to trade and Natives to meet. The Natives welcomed the new coming Europeans, but they tortured them and used the Natives as slaves. This caused plague, death and wars for a long period of time. This was what we were learning about in our humanities class, and this was our project; We had to create an exhibit, an exhibit that told the means, desire and results of exploration to the new world. I was paired with a group that consisted of AlexAdamTatumRyan LRobbieIsobelWilla and Marcus. Together, we created an exhibit on the results of exploration, using a wide variety of apps.

We started out with the doc. The doc was created to put research and photos in and let the writers and leaders create the pages for our exhibit. We compiled the research and presented it to the class. We got a lot of feedback and critique for our pages, so we revised. I was the main designer for the pages so I created the final pages for our exhibit. On the final day, I submitted the final product, and everyone said they were really good. I feel we worked really hard on this project and although barely anyone showed up for our exhibit on the exhibition night I still enjoyed the project.