Healthy Living Choices

UThere are many keys to healthy living. Some of them include exercise, maintaining a healthy diet, and overall having a positive attitude. Currently, our PLP 9 class is under going a unit based on health. Our most recent project is one about healthy living and food choices we make. Each student in the class was to create a self portrait made of food that we ate on a daily basis.

I eat a lot of food, more than the majority would eat. There were to many foods that I eat on a daily basis to put on here, so I decided to put only the ones I remembered I ate recently. One of the foods I eat a lot of is strawberries. I love fruit, and i knew strawberries had to be in this list, it would be foolish to not put them on the list.

The next food I eat  on a daily basis is watermelons. When it’s in season, I always it watermelon. There’s something about it that makes it so good in my opinion. I preferably enjoy red, but yellow is also good.

Some other foods that I don’t eat on a daily basis, but on a weekly basis is pizza and sushi. These are probably my favourite foods other than fruit. I love the smell of pizza when it gets in the room, or the smell of a nice shrimp tempura. These are easily my favourite foods, and I needed to put them in the list.

I also had other food on the list, like pineapple, carrots, etc. This was my final product.

But we weren’t done there! We also had to reflect on some videos th