Blogging Challenge Day 3: Hockey

Hello world,

I’ve been doing a blogging challenges. If you’ve been keeping up with my blog you will realize that I updated the pages on my blog (about me and commenting Guidelines). 

Going into this post I will be talking about one of my favourite sports I like to do. This sport is called Hockey. Hockey is important to me because I’m a team player and I love to support my teammates. 

I also have a favourite hockey team called the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Leafs, which is what I refer to them as, have many outstanding players. These players seem to show elements of grit ( grit is something I might mention later ). I really admire Austin Matthews because he shows his determination in improving his skills.

Here is Austin using his skills:

Whenever I’m interested in knowing the scores and standing of the NHL. I usually will go to the TSN website or go to SN. These websites show me the status of my favourite players and my favourite teams. 

Going back to my favourite player, Austin Matthews. I like to see some of the photos of him in action. I also like to print photo’s of him to trace. I find this a unique activity to do and I really do enjoy it.

Before concluding my post, I would like to showcase the fundamentals of hockey. These fundamentals really give people a good perspective of what hockey is ( I’ve made a mind map showing the fundamentals ) Mind Map

That concludes day three of the blogging challenge, do you have a favourite sport in mind?

Enjoy the rest of my blog!

-Alicia 😀