In this I will be going through my assignments that led to the big project.

To start we have the first challenge: do some selfies. In this we had to craft some interesting ways to do some selfies. First I have my POV (point if view) selfie. In this I made it look as if I was standing up. Although I was actually laying on the ground. Here is that one:

Next was my object selfie. The idea being me with something connected to a hobbie of mine. I chose my guitar, as seen in the POV selfie. I love playing guitar. I have been playing for about 3-4 years now and I really enjoy it. Here is that:

Finally to end the selfie pics, I did my obscured picure. It may look weird because I though that sticking a rubber spatula in my face and getting a close up would look cool. I’ll let you guys judge that one. Anyways here is the obscured selfie:

Our next section involves me taking a portrait of someone. This is really where I had a cool idea. This is my friend Alex jumping in the air for a freeze frame portrait. It was a cold November day and it was kind of wet. Nonetheless it was pretty fun taking this picture. Also my picture will be on Alex’s post. Link at the end. Here is my freeze frame portrait: 

Now we are at the last mini assignment. The black and white silhouette photo. This was a cool mini assignment. My favourite by far. I think the simplicity of the black and white is cool and artistic. It was also super fun, trying to figure out how to get the editing just right. In the end I’m proud of the result and hopefully you guys enjoy. Here is that one: Side note for anyone who wants a cool pic idea. Take a photo. Put a noir or silver filter on it and mess around with the colours and the results are pretty cool. Here are some of those: 

Finally time for… The Final Assingment! M title for this was: A Blast From The Past. It was a recreation of  a old photo. If you didn’t want to do that you could do some historic art comparisons. I did a lid picture of my dad and I playing guitar. Since he isn’t here my brother did it instead. Here is that:

Thank you guys for visiting my site and reading the post!

Links: Alex’s Blog.