Welcome to my blog post. Today we’ll talk about our spring exhibition for our school. 

We will start with our blue sky project. This was the main focus of our exhibition. The blue sky project was a project where we had to create a product that we thought could help out a certain area in the world. I chose mountain biking as my area to help. I chose mountain biking because I love mountain biking and I do it a lot. The certain problem and item that I looked at was elbow and knee pads. I thought of the pads that I use when I’m mountain biking. The pads that I use are perfect for climbing and descending over pretty easy terrain. The problem is that I feel like my pads don’t have enough protection for harder downhill and serious downhill like whistler bike park. So my invention was a little pad that you put into your pad and it is super light and flexible so you can comfortable ride down and be way more protected. This idea was actually popular and a couple people said I should take this farther than just the exhibition. This was super nice and a real confidence booster. 

Here is the portfolio that we had to create to document our steps and challenges : 241BB60F-8D41-4B80-938A-0A8BF17B0D02

The other experiences that I had in the exhibition were awesome. The energy was always way to high and everyone was super happy. In my little area there was Me, Liam, Jackson, Holly, Keira, and Grace. These guys were super fun and really funny. If people weren’t at my station I would bug Liam or Jackson and if they weren’t busy they would bug me. These guys also were really funny when we’d talk because we were all so tired and hungry for most of the night that we started to go a little crazy. Then Liam came with a can of Redbull and he kinda went crazy. 

Overall this was a great and interesting learning experience and I hope it is the same next year. I can’t wait for next year because I have so many friends in the grade eight class that my friend group will just grow and grow.

Group Members:

Liam

Jackson

Keira

Holly

Please visit my group member’s blogs. They also have amazing things it say and present.