T-POLs

For the T-POLs (Transitional Presentations Of Learning) we have to create a presentation for our teachers and parents that reflects on our growth and development in the PLP program. The main question we have to answer is: Why do you feel you are ready to advance to the next grade level? To do that I have answered the following questions.

5. Of your work completed this year, what are you most proud of? Why?

Of all the work I have completed this year I am most proud of Destination Imagination. I am proud of D.I. because I learnt a lot about Witzelsuch. I am also proud of D.I. because I showed a lot of initiative, and took leadership. A third reason is because of how well we did in the tournaments, more about that here and here.

-3. What problems did you encounter? How did you solve them?

Some of the problems I encountered in the past year was difficult group members. I solved the problem by talking to them and the rest of my group about the problem or talking with the teacher if it got bad or they weren’t listening. An example of this is my D.I. group.

12. What is the one thing you want people to notice when they look at your work?

One thing (really two) I want people to notice when they look at my work is my effort and commitment. A good example of this is: The deep cove ads.

7. What’s one goal you would like to set for yourself for next year?

one goal is to get faster at doing my homework can do this by using some of the skills I learnt in PGP.

-Finn