The Issue With Election Ridings

The 2021 Canadian Federal election has just concluded with the Liberals winning another minority government. In fact, when you look at how many ridings they ended up winning, I wouldn’t be surprised if your would come to the conclusion that they had won by at least a bit more of the votes than then the… Continue Reading The Issue With Election Ridings

The Heart of the Community Never Changes

Hey guys, it’s been a while since I did one of these posts wrapping up our most recent project but after the weeks of the smaller posts giving you a peek at what we’ve been doing, I’m finally here to reflect. Now, as you could have probably deciphered from the last few posts, our most… Continue Reading The Heart of the Community Never Changes

Suburbs of Then and Now

Bonjour tout le monde, as usual, I’ve been researching for our current PLP project, specifically about the appeal of the suburbs and the communities that were created from them. There were some interesting things I found, but one thing that was pretty interesting was how these suburban communities could almost be seen as modern day… Continue Reading Suburbs of Then and Now

A short but sweet look at disney and the nuclear family

As you know, we’ve been looking at the development of the world and daily lives after the war in the 1950’s and today in class we looked at the importance of Disneyland in 1950’s America. The history of Disney itself is a tale unto it’s own, however, today I would like to talk about the… Continue Reading A short but sweet look at disney and the nuclear family

Ballets of the East and West

Hola y’all, it’s the beginning of a new quarter and we’ve already gotten our new project for PLP. As you may remember from earlier this year, we’ve been looking at WWII for the history part of Socials so obviously the next step would be to look at the after math of the war and how… Continue Reading Ballets of the East and West