To Join Confederation or Not To Join Confederation That is the Question…

Hey guys, as you probably know, Confederation between the colonies of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Upper and Lower Canada was achieved in 1867. It was a day of historic proportion but it would have never happened if not for all the conferences and negotiations that went into creating the Confederation. So we decided to… Continue Reading To Join Confederation or Not To Join Confederation That is the Question…

‘Tis a TikTok my Good Sir

Hey guys, I’ve been working on a new project in Humanities and it could possibly be one of my favourite projects yet. For the last few weeks we’ve been learning about nationalism throughout history and the significance and consequences of said nationalism. Once we had gained this new found knowledge it was time to use… Continue Reading ‘Tis a TikTok my Good Sir

Return of the Exhibition

Hey guys, as most of you know each year PLP does a Winter Exhibition in December to show off the amazing skills we have learned so far in the year. Each grade is given a huge project that are usually a mix of Humanities and Maker combined. This year was no different. Although both classes… Continue Reading Return of the Exhibition

“Star Wars: Attack of the Clones” The Best of the Worst

The Star Wars franchise is adored by fans around the world, which is why it is so sad to see how badly the prequels were made. However there may be a glimpse of hope in the form of “Star Wars: Attack of the Clones”. Although this movie still struggles with the fact that most… Continue Reading “Star Wars: Attack of the Clones” The Best of the Worst

‘Tis The Season For Reflection

Hey guys, this is the final week of the SBC which means it’s time to reflect on everything we did these last seven weeks. However, before I even started to reflect on my actual posts I completed a survey that helped me reflect on the whole challenge. The survey asked questions like: how would I… Continue Reading ‘Tis The Season For Reflection