Izzy's Insights

My Short Perspective on Life

The Stonewall Riots and the Legacy Left Behind

When I say the word significance what do you think about? To some maybe they’re thinking of a significant other. Others might be thinking of something on a larger scale such as a political conflict. No matter what people picture… Continue Reading →

“Think You Can Do Better?”: Wins and Loses

Hello reader and welcome to another end of project reflection post, but this time with a twist. In PLP 11/12 we just completed our first project of the year, and overall it was somewhat of a flop. However, if there’s… Continue Reading →

Introducing R&R

Myself, Natalie, Zoe, Ben, and Rhiann have decided to start our own political party, the R&R party. R&R stands for Revise and Reform as we promise to revise our government structure so it is finally just and representative of ALL… Continue Reading →

Canadian Democracy: For Dummies

Hello again friends, it’s Izzy back again with another blog post. While this post is not a project reflection nor a weekly update post, it still includes lots and lots of learning, so don’t worry. To start off the school… Continue Reading →

The Media Goes Too Far

Hi everyone and welcome back to a reflective weekly blog post. This past week I wrote another essay, however, this one could be about anything I wanted. I gathered many of my previous notes from Craft together and formed a… Continue Reading →

Who Really Are The Moonies?

Hi everyone, welcome back to another blog post but this ones a little different…… Instead of reflecting about a random lesson I learned from the week this is much more academic. This past week we started a new mini unit… Continue Reading →

Surprise! Essay!

Hi Blog, I am currently writing this during my dedicated in-class essay writing time. Let me explain. This past week Willemse and Hughes gave us a surprise midterm essay to write. We got the prompt Thursday afternoon and it had… Continue Reading →

Education Can Become Emotional

Welcome back to my blog where today I’ll be writing about one of the struggles I faced during this past week of learning. This week we started looking at terrorism and different forms of terrorism throughout time. This is a… Continue Reading →

Music and Psychology

Welcome back to Izzy’s blog where today I’ll be writing my third weekly blog post of this unit. This week we moved away from turning points and decided to look at events in twentieth century history though the lens of… Continue Reading →

Phones: Yay Or Nay?

Hi friends, I’m back for another blog, but hopefully this time I will try to sound like less of a suck up. I swear I just like the project 🙂 In class we continued to look at turning points this… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2021 Izzy's Insights — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑