M-pols are back!!

Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am an expert in my education. I am also responsible and accountable for my knowledge. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and offering feedback that I can improve as a learner. Hi and welcome to my third M-pol in PLP, even though it’s been a year since our last M-pol. It feels like they never left; usually, I am super nervous about presenting my mid-year presentation of learning, but for some reason, this year, it is different. Maybe it’s the experience or the maturing I have done over the last year. But this time, I feel fine and ready to present. I think over the past year, I have matured a lot, and I feel like a new person in the classroom. There are always things I can do to improve my learning, and I will continue to work on those things. The first thing I want to talk about is how I have shown growth as a leaner this year. The one way I have is my writing. It is still nowhere near where I want it to be, but at the beginning, it wasn’t good, but I have worked with my grandpa on some techniques to improve it, and I think my posts as the year has gone on has shown some excellent improvement I will continue to improve it. After reflecting on what is holding me back in my writing, I think my confidence when writing. I guess I don’t have the best confidence when writing because I believe I’ve gotten in my head that I am not a good writer. Still, over the past couple of months, I have learned through many different things like basketball, baseball and school that if you have reasonable confidence, you are so much more likely to have success in whatever you’re doing. I know that anyone can say this, but when you experience it, I think it just spirals into everything you do, and you continue to have confidence. So moving forward, I plan to have a ton of confidence in my writing and not get in my head about whether it be about my grammar or spelling. I think my writing will see even further improvement. I think my latest post is an excellent example of a good post, and it shows my progress over the year. Suppose you look at this one after seeing the improvement a lot. Now I think it’s time to talk about my learning plan and sharpen my goal for the year’s second half. I talked a lot about improving my writing, and if I can improve my writing, I will become such a stronger writer and leaner now I have shown some improvement. There is so much room to continue to improve. So I want to use a system to help me improve where I write a couple of sentences at the end of the week on how my week went and use proper grammar and spelling. My writing at a minimum every week will help me improve and be more confident when writing. But the second thing I want to improve on for my learning plan is asking questions and not second-guessing myself. I think the biggest thing why I don’t ask as many questions is I psych myself out and don’t wanna sound stupid and get the answer wrong, but I think I need to get out of my head not care as much if I get it wrong because I am going to be wrong many more times in my life. So I will challenge myself in the second half of the year, ask questions and be in the conversation as much as possible. So now I want to reflect on Humanities so far this year and what I am proud of. We know what I need and want to work on for the second half as we just talked about it, but a project I am proud of is, I think our first project on Government and the ad for Alpha Vert was excellent. I was proud of it for sure. But I was also pretty interested in the topic, and I learned a lot about how the government works because we can all say what we think the government needs to do to be better, but many things take place, and it’s a cool thing. 

The more thing I am proud of is a habit, and it is my public speaking. I am way more comfortable presenting and talking in front of other people, just not in PLP. But in other situations in life, whether it’s being a leader in baseball or presenting in front of others in different classes, PLP has made me way more confident and so much easier, which is so good because I think my personality shines when I am optimistic and not afraid speak in front of others. So I will continue to be confident and comfortable when I present to big groups or groups of people. In conclusion, I will work hard to improve my writing by staying confident and writing in a craft every Sunday minimum plus blog posts and using proper grammar and spelling. Also, I want to work on when something needs revisions taking the time to do it because it will improve my work. Thanks for listening/reading my M-pol and cya in the next one!!

Playlist of my life!

Hi and welcome back to my blog; today, we will talk about our recent project, all about the music! In this project, we learned about the pieces and poetry and some literature terms to help us further understand music. So we started by teaching words,  these helped us how to understand music and poetry in way different way which was really cool because I have never thought about it like that. Next we used these terms by listening to music and applying our knowledge to the music to see them in music. So know we got a good sense of how to use these terms we created our playlist of our life, so we had to choose 5 songs that applied to our life or impacted our life in someway. So after some thinking I decided to go with Go in by lil tjay

I went with this song because this song gets me hyped to do what I love which is play baseball, and gets me in a great mindset to preform at my best and it really gets me in a competitive mode but also can be a chill song to with really good lyrics about how there are always gunna be people who doubt you or don’t want you to do well in things and its a great reminder to not care and keep doing you. The second song I thought of was Freshman list by Nav

This song is a really good vibe song and I love how the song flows and I am really bug Nav fan so this song is a really good late at night song to listen to and just vibe out and forgot about things. My third song was Drag my down by One direction

This song really reminds me of my childhood when I would listen to this song and it brings me back to the days of just being a kid with no stress or anything just having fun and to me this song screams fun it just puts me in a good mood and I think in a song what you get out of song instead of what the song is actually about so much more important because the song brings you joy in a way you like it. Overall this song I think reminds people to live a little and have fun and enjoy life even if it can be stressful or busy. My fourth song is a really good song it’s called Heat waves by Glass animal I don’t know what it is but I just love this song it’s such a vibe and flows so well and it is so catchy I feel like the song is so real and authentic and that’s really cool in my opinion.

My last song is called Paradise by Bazzi I just started listening to this song but I am a big fan for sure the beats are so unique and flow so well together and it just gets me a Friday night mood with all my friends and just having fun and living life. I hope you guys enjoyed my playlist of my life I think my songs are pretty unique and creative to represent me as a person.

Now we had our 5 songs we had to do our analysis with the playlist of our lives and present them to our peers.

So for my first song I choose Go in by lil Tjay this automatically came to my mind when I first found out of this project. Music is a big part of my life and is involved in my life a lot. If I am just chilling or playing sports. This song speaks to me because minus the swear words I don’t identify with swear words by any means, but I do really like the lyrics the first line of the song ‘…they can say what they want say what they want they must not want me to win’… especially were I am in sports it’s really competitive trying to get to college people don’t want to see you win and it reminds me to keep grinding for where I want to be in the future the song it self has a really good beat and chill vibe but also hype enough to get you in a good mindset. You can listen to this song if you want to just chill out and have a good time and on your own or if your doing something important. I think the thing that really makes me like this song is the feeling I get when listening to it. I think it just reminds to keep going and keep working hard and the good things will come. From repetition to allusion the terms in this song are very interesting and make the song so much more impactful, but the word usage he uses in this song I think really just connects to me and this song came out on the way to Alberta I remember it so well and liking the song in grade but now being in grade 11 and still liking the song and connecting to it I think is just so cool. I found some repetition in the song at 1:20 in the song he repeats I remember when 3 times. Also a personification at 0:07 ‘… these teeth Finna punch…’ I love music its a big part of my life so why this song and not another one from lil tjay who is my favourite artist right now because he raps about his hard times and is now at the top after all his grind really speaks to me because we have goals in life to do something great and as the days go by my dream is getting closer and closer, but I think that especially for me what it takes is a lot of hard work just like any goal but it can feel lonely sometimes when so committed and focused on something but this song reminds in those times that its all worth it. My second song choice is freshman list I picked this song because the vibe it gives off is so good it gives off a late night chill vibe I really like the lyrics of this song and we were asked to give 5 songs that we describes us or our lifestyle or even and my life right now trying to take baseball to the next level to college and eventually the MLB so especially in these parts on my life there super important to getting better and getting noticed by scouts so baseball is 24/7 between workouts, practice, gaining muscle and weight so there is not a lot of down time so when I can I like to listen to this song and just chill out and the vibe it gives is so nice to listen to. I think Nav does a really good with how the song is sung such a chill beat and its could be listened with friends or late at night. From when I listen to it I get the underdog feel like everyone doubted you feel. But I could be wrong that’s the feel I get. There is not a lot of poetic terms used in this song but there was some repetition at the beginning of the song and there is a trend going on with songs I saw there is a lot of repetition in them which makes them better and more relatable. For my third song I decided to go with banger drag me down by one direction what is there not to like in this song so upbeat and energetic. It puts you in a good no a great mood. I think people forgot to have fun and all the stress in the world take some time and have fun and I think this song does that for sure I would call it a feel good song if you don’t like this song your lying. I think this song is a great party song and a great to song to just have fun especially with school and baseball life can get stressful but this song just reminds me to have fun and enjoy life cuz you only got one. In the first line of the song we got some personification with ‘… I have got a fire of a heart’… because he does not actually have a fire of a heart. Then in line 4 we got another personification with ‘…I have a got a river of a heart’… also there is so much repetition in this song like I counted at least 3-4 times they used it. I really like the lyrics used in this song from what I get from the song is you cant drag me down you might be down or negative but I am not going to let you drag me down I am going to enjoy my life and I am not going to let someone tell me how I am going to live my life. But I think its really important what you feel the song is about for what you get from it is way better then what it’s actually about because you relate to it in your own way which is way more important in my opinion. I think anyone can connect to this song because it’s so upbeat and energizing like I feel like I could do anything after listening to the song. Song 4 is such a banger Heat waves by glass animal I vibe with this song so much it’s just so nice and catchy. The melody in the song is so good, I just overall like this song so much it reminds me of summer which I like a lot this song just makes me feel good but lonely at the same time like the lyrics are so impactful in my opinion like I just feel the what glass animal is trying to say. I enjoy this song because life can get some stressful and competitive with so much going on this song helps me relax and calm down and just chill for a bit like I almost feel like when I am playing baseball so much is expected of me to perform for my team and look good for my future there can be so much pressure on me to perform this song can really help me chill and go to a happy place. But the other reason I like this song is because I talked about it already when your committed to a goal for me at least it can get lonely sometimes you know also when you gotta wake up early and go to the gym and you don’t want to this song is so real and authentic. I think music really describes me as a person and is a big thing for me so having these types of songs to listen to our really important. From personification to Allusion to repetition there was a lot of poetic terms in this song for sure like I’am swimming in a mirror or the road simmer this song is a overall 10 out of 10 For my last song I choose the best vibes, party song to have a good time song you can choose such a good called paradise by Bazzi the lyrics in this song are so good like ‘… life moving to fast’… in the second line of the song but what is there not to like in this song such good vibes and good energy. The melody and beats are so good the tempo of this song mixed with how its sung is so good I could dance to this song for so long. It’s got a unique beat choice I don’t even know what half the stuff I hear is but the song just flows so nicely and I feel like everything just falls into place with this song and as it says in the song it feels like Friday night when I listen to this song such a great party song if you ask me. I haven’t listened to this song for very long but I honestly feels like it describes me a little bit like upbeat, happy energetic and just enjoying life. Those are my 5 songs that describe me as a person and I relate to.

So that is what I presented to my peers the second time around was definitely better for me got more confident and conformable with what I was sharing because it can get it a little personal but it was definitely worth sharing. For this project we were supposed to demonstrate

• How to identify literary elements to analyze poetry and song I think I did a decent job on this my test we not bad but definitely room for improvement on the terms but I felt like I demonstrated connecting to poetry and songs through emotions and using the literary terms. The other one was
  • How to connect with listeners, ask questions, and speak with expression in discussions and presentations I did a good job doing this in my opinion I was engaged in every presentation and was active in class and asked questions in the presentations to connect with my peers with there playlist as well.

If you wanna listen to my playlist of my life here is my playlist. Thanks for reading and see you in the next blog!

Winter exhibition experience

Hi and welcome back its been a while, but today I am going to be talking about our project and the winter exhibition. This exhibition was not my favourite one for sure but was good to finally have a proper one due to covid. Our project was about the Manhattan project and the worlds first atomic bomb it was a really cool project and I found it super interesting. But we also learned about conceptual art and the meaning behind it as well which I definitely don’t think was very interesting. I honestly quite think it is stupid but that’s just me. When I think of art I think of a skillful painting or something skillful but a ready made conceptual art peace sorry it’s not art. But during our project we had to read a book called Hiroshima by John Hersey. It was actually a really good book he was a reporter, reporting on what was happening through I think 5 or 6 characters POV. I actually learned a lot from that book and what else happened other then the bomb blowing up like the weather that happened after and how long it took for Hiroshima to repair its really crazy to think about. We also had to write these summaries for 3 weeks about the book then we had a Socratic seminar to share so here is my second summary.

In my second summary, I want to talk about how John Hersey used the chapters to really tell a compelling story. That people nowadays know but back when this was wrote not a lot of people did. Hersey’s narrative is compelling because he shows the events following the bomb through the personal experiences of witnesses. For example we learn that the plants grow so much more Hersey described that it was optimistic and so green. But he also used really deep descriptive words that described what was going on weeks after the bomb we learned about the long lasting affects on how people got so sick from the radiation as well. But I really think the Hersey words chose had one of the biggest impact on the book it makes it feel so much more real and you really think how bad this event was and how much hell these people went through. It really makes you think when you go through something that you think is really bad what people in Hiroshima had to go through is just 30 times worse. Here is a really good example of the way he tells a really compelling story. 

The flash generated by the bomb was so bright, notes Hersey, that it left shadows of buildings and even human silhouettes imprinted on walls. But one other thought I have is the character choice on who goes through what and who gets more sick then other people is really interesting and definitely could be a really good reason on why the story is so compelling for example the choice of Father Kleinsorge going to Tokyo and getting this exposer for all other doctors? I feel like this summery was my best one for sure I did a really good job explaining my ideas and thoughts. Then we went on a field study to 2 art museums this were really helpful for understanding conceptual art and the meaning behind it I can feel were people are coming from for conceptual art. I am definitely starting to come around the idea of it I still don’t like it or wouldn’t go to a museum to look at that stuff. But we went to the Vancouver conceptual art museum and the Vancouver art museum. The Vancouver conceptual art museum was definitely hard to get me to like the art or enjoy it yet alone understand it but the Vancouver art museum made me open my eyes a little bit towards the art. Now going into the exhibition we had to make a art peace that represented Hiroshima. So I wanted to add my passion baseball into my art so I got a baseball bat and hammered nails into it to represent the to sides of the bat 1 of Japan and 1 of USA and the nails represent the healing and repair process of the tragedy of what happened in Hiroshima. We also had to write a artist statement about our art here is mine.during the exhibition it felt really good to be talking to people and presenting of what you made and another exhibition in the books.

Critical Summary on Hiroshima

Hi, and today I will talk about Hiroshima, my opinions, thoughts on the book and what happened in Hiroshima. I think John Hersey overall did a perfect job on the text as it was a very successful book. But I think there are things to be talked about in the book. Hiroshima was a great story, and it put into perspective what happened there from a vastly different view. So much other than Americans viewed it, I think that’s why the book was so successful was because Americans didn’t know or think about this aspect of the event. Some negatives for me was it can get repetitive at some points in the book where it can get pretty boring to read. I think he stretched some topics out for too many pages; also, I feel like he jumped from character to character a lot which got confusing at times. But that is far and few from all the good pages and how interesting the book was. Everyone will have different opinions on this book, either bad or good. Still, you can’t argue that this story didn’t give you a different view on Hiroshima and even the Americans in an aspect. But let’s talk about why this book is so effectively written to get so many people to write it.

I want to talk about how John Hersey used the chapters to tell a compelling story. That people nowadays know, but back when this was written, not many people did. Hersey’s narrative is evident because he shows the events following the bomb through the personal experiences of witnesses. For example, we learn that the plants grow so much more Hersey described that it was optimistic and so green. But he also used profound descriptive words that told what was going on weeks after the bomb. We learned about the long-lasting effects of how people got so sick from the radiation. But I think the Hersey words chosen had one of the most significant impacts on the book. It makes it feel so much more accurate, and you think how bad this event was and how much hell these people went through. It makes you think when you go through something that you think is bad, what people in Hiroshima had to go through is just 30 times worse. Here is an excellent example of how he tells a compelling story. 

The flash generated by the bomb was so bright, notes Hersey, that it left shadows of buildings and even human silhouettes imprinted on walls. But one other thought I have is the character choice on who goes through what and who gets sicker than other people is exciting and definitely could be a perfect reason on why the story is so compelling for example, the choice of Father Kleinsorge going to Tokyo and getting this exposer for all other doctors? One thing I think that was interesting is John Hersey admits to having felt both “despair and relief” when he heard that the bomb had dropped on Hiroshima, but we do not know how he felt after he researched and wrote the book. Did he agree with the bomb or not? There are so many speculations in our class, but for me, I think he disagreed with the bomb. I think we all can agree that it did save lives for the US, but it probably could have been handled differently, but I believe Hersey was trying to show what happened and the effects and evil it was. By the way, he wrote the book, and I think you can tell he did not agree, like his word usage and how he describes the events and what people had to go through. The last thing I want to talk about is why this Hersey come back after 40 years to write the last part of the book.

But also how could this affect the characters and the basic plot of the story, I think there are many reasons why he did this, but I think one of them is to give us some insight into what lives were like so many years later and how long-lasting effects were. But the last seminar we talked about do you think john thought of this as a win or lose and after reading chapter 5, I believe that he did not know of it to be a good thing, you know, saying that people could not get jobs after the bombing if you were a Survivor which is just crazy to think about. I consider him telling us this so many years later is so impactful it’s showing like the little boy is still affecting people 40 years later. I also think it affected how I saw the characters in the story. He told us that DR. Fushi gets his clinic back but deals with the bomb by drinking, partying and playing golf changed my thought of him and looking back, I think of him so differently now. Also, how Tanimoto goes to America and goes on TV and talks to a guy who was in the Enola gay, I don’t know how I would feel about that if my country got bombed and I survived it, I don’t think I would go to that country I found that part interesting. Even though I believe Hersey added some useless information that we might not have needed 40 years later, it was a very impactful way to conclude the story. 

D-day

Hi and welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about D-Day and why it is significant. We have been discussing a lot about the historical importance and what it means in class. So today, I am going to make a case on why D-day is an exciting event. D-Day happened in WW2, and it pretty much won the war. In my opinion, If you ask everyone here at Seycove if they know about d-day or even ask all of Deep Cove, they would all be aware of what D-day is. But let’s talk about what makes an event historically significant and some keywords that make it so important. I think the first thing you need to ask is about the timing of one of the most extensive beach raids, if not the biggest, where so people lost their lives after that day the Germans could no longer hold off the allies. The next thing I think you need is to know is how deeply it affected peoples lives. It affected everyone on that beach, some losing their lives or their loved ones. It also affected Hitler in a great way. He could no longer hold off the allies eventually killed himself and his family. Lastly, how it would have affected our lives today, if the allies didn’t win the storming of the beach. We learn about it in school and it’s a big part of our history. The way it has impacted our lives today. So now after all this, do you think D-day is historically significant? You tell me.

Our first project of the year!!

Hi and welcome back to my blog, back with my third post of the year, and it’s going to be all about government. The first thing we did to start the project was a survey on the government we have and how much we agree with the parties. I think it was pretty interesting because I had never thought about all the party’s and what I related to. Then we learned, and our central question was how s govern ourselves. I had to think about this. It was not a very easy thing to answer but after some thinking, here is what I came up with

I think this year’s election was fascinating with many things to talk about, and I liked the idea I had at the end of my blog post about the three-party cycle system more on than that later. Then our the project took off, we got into groups, and we became our political parties. We had to think about our values and our mission as our party. Like the actual parties, our party was more of a Green Party but still wanted to improve the economy and change the way our electoral system works too! So we had to create a press release about our party. So we called ourselves Alpha Green the thought behind it was we are more alpha or the better Green Party. After thinking, here is what we came up with.  I think our graphic looks really good and explains our party there is always things to improve on like being a bit more specific would help better explain our party because no one knows about our party. But a big shout out to Asha for creating the template make sure you go check out her blog! But know you might want to know a bit more to our party so lets dig in to Alpha Vert.

Our party values action on climate change, to provide Canada with a better future. We also value the economy and will create ways to protect the environment and the economy such as reorganizing Canada’s budget and putting funds from there into our plans for climate action. We value a government that is able to make these changes before the damaging impacts of climate change further effect you. The alpha vert party highly values Canadas free healthcare and we plan to keep in place. Current public healthcare has its flaws and that is why we as a party propose to introduce a highly regulated private healthcare option. This will give people who need treatment the option to pay extra to skip the wait. This money will be taxed and put back into the public healthcare and environmental budgets. So now you know more about alpha Vert lets talk what is our mission. But first make sure you check out my group memebers blogs aswell asha,noah,tomas and angleo 

So now that you know about our parties values lets talk about Alpha Vert’s mission as a party our mission as a party is to work towards creating a better future through renewable energy ( promoting electric transportation, investing in companies that focus on renewable energy sources, and increasing the value of green transportation in Canadians eyes). We also feel that actions can be conducted faster and more efficient in a simpler government. Other green parties have focused on the environment, but they had to many aspects that they concerned about. We will narrow our focus to electrical renewable energy. Hopefully your interested in alpha vert now but I want to show you a good visual about our top priority’s before we get into the specifics.

The last thing I want to talk about is our priorities in depth so you can know what Alpha Vert is all about A better future by promoting a renewable energy we will do this by adding charging stations for electric cars to gas stations to make it more easy and useful to charge electric cars. The next party to our renewable future plan will be our electric transportation system for electric buses, taxis, electric bikes across Canada to reduce green house gas emissions. The last part of our Renewable energy plan will be adding incentives for Canadians to trade in there gas powered cars for electric cars EX. Increasing cash back for trading your cars. This will hopefully improve the amount of electric cars on the road and decrease the amount of gas powered cars. Our next Priority is Reorganizing the budget we will be taking a second look at our spending and cutting down on unnecessary expenses our budget will be 700 million and we will invest over 5 years the flooding budget will be cut to 33 million from 68 million. One of our biggest ideas will be Simplify the electoral system putting in place our three party cycle system we are set on recreating the Canadian electoral system to create a simpler and fair vote only three parties will be in an election to prevent splitting the vote, however the party with the least amount of votes will switch with a new party in a three party cycle, guaranteeing a majority government. A new party will enter the cycle every time there is an election and is chosen by members from all three of the previous elections parties. Investment is our next idea in our priorities plan Investing in companies that deal with solar, tidal and wind turbines. Lastly we want to work on improving the economy without costing the environment we will be redirecting the budget to invest in renewable energy. So now you know all about alpha vert let’s show our add that we made to end of this project.

To end off this project l want to reflect on my first project of the year and what I can do better and what I liked I think this was a really interesting project and I learned a lot about politics and political views. But this project will definitely help me when I can vote and being educated on our political system will really help me in the long run. The only thing is this project felt really rushed and quick but overall was a really good project to end off this post I am going to show you a slideshow to even better explain our party anyways goodbye for now👋

Vote alpha!?

Hi and welcome back to my blog. Today I’m going to show you why you should vote for the Alpha Vert party in this upcoming election. We are an excellent party that wants to help the economy and improve our environmental systems by eliminating greenhouse emissions. I bet by now you already have a bunch of questions about our values as a party, our mission and our top priority as a party.  Well, I will answer all of them to help you get a better understanding of Alpha Vert. Let’s get right into things:

What are Alpha Vert’s values?

Our party values action on climate change and provides Canada with a better future. We also focus on the economy and will create ways to protect the environment, such as reorganizing Canada’s budget and putting funds from there into our plans for climate action. We value a government that can make these changes before the damaging impacts of climate change further affect us. The alpha vert party highly values Canada’s free healthcare, and we plan to keep it in that place. Current public healthcare has its flaws, and that is why we as a party propose introducing a highly regulated private healthcare option. This will give people who need treatment the option to pay extra to skip the wait. This money will be taxed and put back into the public healthcare and environmental budgets. So now that you know a bit more about Alpha Vert, let’s get into our mission. But first, make sure you check out my group members blog’s as well as,Noah,tomas and angleo 

Our mission as a party is to create a better future through renewable energy (promoting electric transportation, investing in companies that focus on renewable energy sources, and increasing the value of the green vehicle in Canadian’s eyes). We also feel that actions can be conducted faster and more efficiently in a more straightforward government. Other green parties have focused on the environment, but they had too many aspects that they were concerned about. We will narrow our focus to renewable electrical energy. Hopefully, you are interested in alpha vert now, but I want to show you an informative visual about our top priorities before we get into the specifics. But now let’s get into the specifics and go more in depth on our priorities:

A better future by promoting a renewable energy:

we will do this by adding charging stations for electric cars to gas stations to make it more accessible and affordable to charge electric cars.

The next part of our renewable future plan will be our electric transportation system for electric buses, taxis, electric bikes across Canada to reduce green house gas emissions. The last part of our renewable energy plan will be adding incentives for Canadians to trade in their gas powered cars for electric cars for example, Increasing cash back incentives for trading your cars. This will hopefully improve the amount of electric cars on the road and decrease the amount of gas powered cars.
Our next Priority is Re-organizing the budget, we will be taking a second look at our spending and cutting down on unnecessary expenses. Our budget will be 700 million and we will invest over 5 years the flooding budget will be cut to 33 million from 68 million. One of our biggest ideas will be to simplify the electoral system by putting in place our three party cycle system. We are set on recreating the Canadian Electoral System to create a simpler and fair vote that only three parties will be in an election to prevent splitting the vote. However the party with the least amount of votes will switch with a new party in a three party cycle, guaranteeing a majority government. A new party will enter the cycle every time there is an election and is chosen by members from all three of the previous elections parties. Investment is our next idea in our priorities plan Investing in companies that deal with solar, tidal and wind turbines. Lastly, we want to work on improving the economy without costing the environment so we will be re-directing the budget to invest in renewable energy.  Here is an artistic rendering photo to help you understand our three party cycle idea to incorporate into the next election.

But what makes our party the most unique, I think, we are pretty original because we are helping the election system which not a lot of parties are even thinking about. We are also helping the economic system by improving on our green ideas by trying to eliminate green house emissions so at the next polls Think Alpha Vote Vert! 

What did sports look like in WW2??

Hi everyone welcome back to my blog and today we toast our last project of the school year. It’s been crazy how this school year has been I remember at the start of the year I didn’t think I would make it but here I am. Well lets get into the project this project is all about the 1950s. We learned a lot about the 1950s and I found it quite fascinating. Well my podcast has been about sports and if you don’t know what I am talking about then this year we have been focusing on making podcasts and mine is called everything sports make sure to check it out on all major streaming services. But the first thing I wanna talk about it the making of my podcast I talked all about sports after WW2 and have a great interview with Robin Russell, but from here let’s just listen to my podcast.

Now I wanna talk the next thing we did that was the our answer to how Canadian life has developed after WW2  these are the 3 main topics I think developed Canadian life after WW2 the baby boom, increase of jobs and workers rights and voting rights and the bill of rights. Now I want to talk the core Competencies of the project and when you listen I think I really talked about Continuity and change really well connecting sports and the 1950s and what has stayed the same and changed. For. Speak listen and write I think I am really proud of the presentations I did this project I think speaking in crowds for me is easy. Anyways guys thanks for coming another year of the school year and will see you guys next year for grade 11!

Disneyland what about it?

Welcome back to my blog its been a while but today we are going to be talking about Disneyland and Walt Disney. It’s actually a very interesting topic lets start with Walt Disney first Walt made a film called Cinderella you way know what this is well you probably do! It is one of the most famous Disney movies well for Walt it was a big hit so after you make a movie that gets you a lot of money you make another one well he did exactly that. This one was called Alice in wonderland and yet again it was a very big hit that made Walt a lot of money.  One thing I find very interesting is that both movies are very happy nothing bad happens and these were made right after WW2 so Walt being a smart guy made these movies to be so happy with no guns or tanks or war so people would watch them and it worked he made a lot of money. Also these movies are still watched today by young children which I think is very cool because they were made in 1950. The next thing Walt did was go on TV why not right it might make you more money he was on TV once a week for an hour and his show was about anything going on in the world. But 1 episode we talked about in class was about rocket ships like who would want to watch that right well Walt was a very smart person so he did this to show the world that the US was ahead of everyone to get to space and to say like America is so good we are so far ahead of everyone. Which is pretty interesting because it just shows how smart he was. Well now his next big idea was lets make Disneyland so he bought a 9 million dollar property which back then was huge like crazy. Once it was built it was crazy so many people came the lines were just crazy but the last part of this post is going to be about it was has changed and stayed the same in Disneyland well most of the rides have stayed the same which is really cool. But obviously there has been rides added which changes Disneyland but the fact that in someways its just like it was back in 1950 is just so magical. Well thanks for coming over to my blog today and for now cya.

R&J plus radio show?

Hi and welcome back to my blog today it is going to be all about Romeo and Juliet and our latest project about them it all started with our very own version we got to literally choose whatever we want we could change the story a lot of only a little bit we could do whatever we wanted I choose to do mine as dumb and dumber the movie it was actually pretty fun to write but if I did it again I could have done it way better and made it more funny but that was only milestone 1 moving onto 2 when doing all these milestones we watching 2 versions of Romeo and Juliet movies. The next we did was created my very first co hosted podcast for everything sports my podcast series go check it out. But our topic for our first one was what is a classic? This podcast was actually pretty good for a first co hosted podcast we did it online through FaceTime because of Covid but it went really good we all put great points and had a great conversation.

But we were not done we were giving feedback on our podcast and got another topic and we had to create a second co hosted podcast but this time it was on what is a adaptation? This time it was way better for me because it was about the NBA bubble which is you know you, you know i know a lot about sports but this one was definitely our better podcast and went really well take a listen.

Now moving onto our radio show we had about one week to pull it off it was hard work but very fun as well it was Romeo and Juliet but 2 kids sitting at home listening to it on the radio and me and Gabe had the to guys sitting on the coach role it commented a lot of the play and let our audience know what was going on in the play it was actually a really fun project and in conclusion I did a lot of firsts but were all very Fun and cool and this project is up there for best project that’s all I got for you guys today thanks for reading and till next time cya yea.