lauren.

Safety first!

Science video

Before we can start anything is science, we need to learn about lab safety. It is important to know all the rules and regulations in a science lad, and you know what they say, safety first! As you know, PLP is all about project based learning, so obviously we had a project to do. For this project, we made a video about lab safety, and let me tell you, it was pretty hard.

For this project, we were put into groups. In my group was Melika, Maggie, and Jessie. It’s was so much fun filming with, because they are all full of great ideas. This video video was supposed to be informational, yet still have personality and humour. In my opinion, our video nailed it with those aspects. Although our video was a bit too long, our entire class said it was worth it, because it was so funny. Here is the video.

I think this video turned out so well because we work so well together and have so many fun and different ideas that the video is so funny.

This project has tough me a ,or about lab safety, and time management. We had a week to do this, and in that week we had 3 classes to work on it, so the outcome is pretty good considering the time limit, and i am very proud of this video.

laurenf • October 2, 2017