💫Just My Life💫

~A single smile could change a life~

✨Worldview; a Learning Reflection ✨

I am going to be talking about my world view unit in these next couple paragraphs. So make sure you are paying attention so you know what’s going on! Our driving question from this unit was “how has Worldview changed our perspective from elementary to high school” so I am just gonna jump right in.

So the first part of this unit was with the crusades, so basically we went back in time to learn about how their worldview changed after their battle. The Christians and Muslims participated in a long lasting fight over religion, the Christians won this battle with lots of confidence. We had to write about how their world views changed and what we thought were similar in between both “sides,” we also read a book called “the book of the lion” this was based on the crusades journey and how they have changed our perspectives on our current world.

The second part of this project was based on how our own world views have changed during the transition from elementary to high school, we had to complete a couple milestones before we could actually finish the unit of course. We created  a couple drafts of lyrics for a song we had to re-write all of “it’s the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine) by R.E.M” all the lyrics had to be based on our driving question (at the top)this was an interesting project it definitely took some time to finish. Of course there was many mile stones, but I am just going to keep this short.

Anyways this was an interesting project and an over all fun topic, so the answer to the driving questions is: I thought that

Thank you for reading!

Lauren • February 28, 2019