Lighting Up the World

In the history of the world, there have been moments that have changed the complexion of the world. Over the past month, I have been learning about the key events in our history. The unique part of the project we worked on was that we were focussing on what makes these events so significant. It […]

Read more "Lighting Up the World"

What do you Want to be?

So many people have asked me this question over the years and I still don’t have an answer to that question. I simply don’t know what I want to do. I could see myself in so many different fields and I don’t want narrow my focus when I know I could go so many different […]

Read more "What do you Want to be?"

My Home and Native Land

For thousands of years, modern-day British Columbia has been the home for a large number of First Nations. From the isolated communities in Haida to the Nations in the Okanagan; the diversity of the First Peoples is a unique trait of BC. British Columbia is an amazing place full of wonder and beauty. The geographic […]

Read more "My Home and Native Land"

Grade 10’s Greatest Hits

It’s the final stretch of the year that has been full of so many memories. I have created so many incredible products and have learned so much that it is hard to believe that it all happened in one year. At the end of the year, it so critical that I look back at what […]

Read more "Grade 10’s Greatest Hits"

A One Way Trip Back in Time

It’s the end of the year and as per usual, it brings a time of reflection. The year is long and requires a certain lasting mental strength. PGP provides the tools to maintain that mental strength year round. Lessons about goal setting and time-blocking are just 2 examples of how PGP can improve my life […]

Read more "A One Way Trip Back in Time"

Cellular Systems

Cell plans are expensive sometimes extremely confusing. In my cell plan comparison, I was given the opportunity to compare different services around Canada to determine the best network for different consumers. In my comparison, I choose to focus on-call time in the US, so that I streamline my comparison. To complete the project I first […]

Read more "Cellular Systems"

Actions have Consequences

When it comes to your life you must own all of your actions. When you are at work this responsibility to your health is still just as important. In my latest unit, I have explored the important rules and regulations around workplace safety. In the rules, it states the responsibilities placed upon both employer and […]

Read more "Actions have Consequences"

The Future is Friendly

A common question that I may receive once a week or more is “what do you want to be when you grow up?” Although a rather annoying question, it does give me the opportunity to reflect and think about what truly I do want to do. I don’t believe I have an answer to the […]

Read more "The Future is Friendly"

O’ Canada

Canada is one of the most diverse nations in all of the world. I cherish our nation’s policies and welcoming of individuals of all religions, cultures, and races. In Vancouver I am lucky to be exposed to a number of different cultures; I have met a number of very different people because of the diversity […]

Read more "O’ Canada"