New France!

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This post is going to be about my last humanities project this year. This project was about New France and the indigenous peoples in that age. We watched video and read lots of information to learn all about the fur trade and New France. The driving question for this […]

Road Trip!

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This blog is going to be about my most recent Scimatics project. In project we learned about graphing and planned a week long road trip. In my road trip I did lots of things and even rented/bought some nice luxury items for my vacation around BC. I had a […]

TPOL!

Hi, welcome to my blog. This post is about my TPOL. Over this year I have changed a lot in my work habits and my growth as a learner. In all of the PLP subjects I think I have improved since the start of the year. I’ve improved my habits at home and in school […]

Comic Book

Welcome back to another one of my blogs. This blog is a bit different because this is going to cover 2 subjects. This project was called argh matey. It was about diseases and explorers. In this project we had to make a comic book that included a explorer and a disease. My explorer was Ferdinand […]

Witness To Covid History

Welcome back to my blog. This blog is about my most recent maker project. The project was called witness to history. In this project we had to become photo journalist and document what covid-19 and physical distancing has affected our community’s. My community is in Deep Cove. I documented how physical distancing and covid-19 has […]

DI Provincials

Hi, welcome back to another one of my blogs. This blog is about the DI provincials. This year we had a interesting situation involving COVID-19. Because of the pandemic COVID-19 DI was canceled. Our teachers decided we would still do DI but with only our school participating. Our group had to preform our solution over […]

DI Regionals

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This post is going to be about my most recent maker project destination Imagination regionals. DI is a competition where teams from all over the world compete in. In DI your team is assigned a challenge ahead of the competition. Your team job is to come up with a […]

Ultimate Design Challenge

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This post is going to be about my most recent scimatics project. This project we did was called the ultimate design challenge. In this project we had to design a 3d model of something of our choice using a cad software. For this project I used the software Shapr3D. […]

This Changes Everything

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This blog is going to be about my most recent project in Humanities. The Project is called This Changes Everything. In this project we learned about the Middle Ages and different aspects of life back then. Our final product was a keynote that we presented in front of the class […]