• Humanities
  • Case For A Nation

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This blog post is about my most recent project Case for a Nation, in this project we made six videos. Each video was about certain topics like BNA and the Métis. In total for this project, I had to complete ten milestones, which is a lot considering an average […]

• Humanities
  • Rise of the Frankenstuffies!

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This post is about my most recent PLP project, Rise of the Frankenstuffies. The driving question for this project is really similar to last projects driving question. This projects driving question was How do Revolutions Transform the world. Through lots of different milestones in this project I got the […]

• Humanities
  • Storm the Barricades

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This post is about my most recent project, Storm the Barricades. This project was all about revolutions and filming. In this project we had to write two paragraphs about the French and American Revolutions. The paragraph about the American Revolution was about the historical significance of that Revolution. The […]

• Humanities
  • Running a Remake!

Hi, welcome back to my blog. Its been awhile since I last made a blog. Now you will see a lot more posts from me over the next 10 weeks. Anyway this blog is about my most recent project ‘running a remake’. In this project we had to recreate a short film called Run! This […]

• Uncategorized
  • New France!

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This post is going to be about my last humanities project this year. This project was about New France and the indigenous peoples in that age. We watched video and read lots of information to learn all about the fur trade and New France. The driving question for this […]

• Uncategorized
  • Road Trip!

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This blog is going to be about my most recent Scimatics project. In project we learned about graphing and planned a week long road trip. In my road trip I did lots of things and even rented/bought some nice luxury items for my vacation around BC. I had a […]

• Uncategorized
  • TPOL!

Hi, welcome to my blog. This post is about my TPOL. Over this year I have changed a lot in my work habits and my growth as a learner. In all of the PLP subjects I think I have improved since the start of the year. I’ve improved my habits at home and in school […]

• Humanities
  • Comic Book

Welcome back to another one of my blogs. This blog is a bit different because this is going to cover 2 subjects. This project was called argh matey. It was about diseases and explorers. In this project we had to make a comic book that included a explorer and a disease. My explorer was Ferdinand […]

• Maker
  • Witness To Covid History

Welcome back to my blog. This blog is about my most recent maker project. The project was called witness to history. In this project we had to become photo journalist and document what covid-19 and physical distancing has affected our community’s. My community is in Deep Cove. I documented how physical distancing and covid-19 has […]

• Maker
  • DI Provincials

Hi, welcome back to another one of my blogs. This blog is about the DI provincials. This year we had a interesting situation involving COVID-19. Because of the pandemic COVID-19 DI was canceled. Our teachers decided we would still do DI but with only our school participating. Our group had to preform our solution over […]