Case For A Nation

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This blog post is about my most recent project Case for a Nation, in this project we made six videos. Each video was about certain topics like BNA and the Métis. In total for this project, I had to complete ten milestones, which is a lot considering an average […]

New France!

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This post is going to be about my last humanities project this year. This project was about New France and the indigenous peoples in that age. We watched video and read lots of information to learn all about the fur trade and New France. The driving question for this […]

Road Trip!

Hi, welcome back to my blog. This blog is going to be about my most recent Scimatics project. In project we learned about graphing and planned a week long road trip. In my road trip I did lots of things and even rented/bought some nice luxury items for my vacation around BC. I had a […]

TPOL!

Hi, welcome to my blog. This post is about my TPOL. Over this year I have changed a lot in my work habits and my growth as a learner. In all of the PLP subjects I think I have improved since the start of the year. I’ve improved my habits at home and in school […]