Fractions of our time Summative Post

This is how I solved the driving question for our Fractions of our Time Scimatics project.  The driving question for this project is how much of our time is spent on screens.  I will write the answer to this at the bottom of my post.  For this project we had to make a graph of how much screen time on screens we have in a day.

Here is my graph

This is my review and process of creating the graph

I think that if I were to do it again I would add a chart for notifications that I received during the week.  I also would make it easier to understand, because it looks a bit complicated.

I think that the overall aesthetic is pretty good, and I am pretty proud of the final result.

The steps that I took to make this ad were: 

Milestone 4: for this milestone we made the main graph of the screen time we used in the week so far. We got the information from the screen time tracker in settings.

Milestone 5: for this milestone we added the pie charts to our graphs.  I made my charts differently, but I am happy with how they turned out.

Milestone 6: for this stage we presented our graph to the whole class, and explained it.

I used the curriculur competencies by calculating the fraction/percent of a day that I spent on screens. I also used them by creating the pie charts to show the screen time, which made me calculate the amount of the day that I used on screens.

I think that this was a really fun project, and I would do it again.

The answer to the driving question for me is that I spend 45 percent of my day on a screen.

Always remember to eat cheese and stay cheesy

Cheese 🧀  CheeseBoi 👦 Cheesecake 🍰 Cheeseman 🫕