DI provincials (at least it was)

Hi guys its me Randy again, today I’m gonna reflect on one of my recent projects called DI. I have a similar post about DI regionals recently, but this time it’s provincials. Well, at least it was going to be provincials, if there was no Coronavirus outbreak. So the teacher decided to make a online (fake)DI challenges for us, I feel like the challenges are way more difficult than the original ones, because presenting is just about face to face, and me and my group can’t even meet up properly. we used an app called ZOOM, and we rehearsed twice before the actual challenge.

Our challenge was about building a bridge with cards and duct tape on stage, but since we left the bridge pieces at school and we don’t have any cards left, I decided to sacrifice some of my Pokémon cards; I recreated the bridge but way smaller. We still made some good changes though, like speak faster so that we have enough time, also we memorized the lines better than  before. 

Since we decided to do the presentation online we had to make some changes to make it perfect, like each person had to build a bridge of something, and use the same background when we talks, change some lines so that it would fit in the situation etc.

After all it was a harsh situation, no one expects to see some super awesome presentations, but we did okay, it could’ve been a lot worse, and our challenge was the hardest, so I’m pretty proud of this.

And here is a link to my DI regionals, feel free to check it out.

DI regionals