STBC WEEK 8

Whoa! I cant believe it. After eight weeks of hard work and a little bit of blogging magic, the 2019 student blogging challenge has come to an end. It seemed like just yesterday that I was informed of week one’s “All about me post”. Although this is the last week, there is no time for rest. This week we were assigned three task that mainly focused on reflection.

Pexels / Pixabay

Now that I look back on the challenges from the past eight weeks, I am very proud of the work that I completed. Even after eight full weeks of learning I was improving my blogging capabilities straight to the end. The first of the three tasks that I completed was a survey to evaluate this year‘s challenge.

After the survey was completed and successfully uploaded, we were asked to write a reflection on our participation over the course of the challenge. Out of the eight weeks of the student blogging challenge, I managed to complete all of the tasks we were assigned. Although my blog mostly consists of the student blogging challenge, I have also made a number of posts for school project reflections.

The blogs consisted of:

As I completed task three I came to the realization that this would be the last prompt I will complete in this year‘s challenge. This task was all about how I will use the skills and blogging wisdom that I have obtained to further improve my blog. Although I am sure that I will be required to post many more blogs for different subjects in school, I will definitely try to use my blog to my advantage and construct other blogs of my choice. Through these eight weeks I haven’t connected with many people. Although the few that took the time to read my blog impacted me greatly. In particular I had a teacher from Virginia that stood out with her well written and in depth comment.

Well that concludes this years student blogging challenge. Starting off as a beginning blogger, and this being my first year taking part in the challenge, I have to say that it wont be the last.  I hope everyone enjoyed and learned from the challenge as much as I did. Make sure to comment below what your favourite part of the challenge was.

Bye for now!