Seattle Is a Crazy One

Hello,

A while back, from December 1st to 3rd, me and my PLP class went to Seattle for field school. We were there to research and film for our Seattle Crazy Ones video.

We were studying how certain people changed the worldview of the community around them. We were split into groups, and it was me, Robbie and Aiden looking at the Wright brothers.

Each group or business that other groups were studying were tied somehow to Seattle, and that’s why we were going to Seattle. We needed to create storyboards for a video we would create on our person, and explain with our own footage and interviews why the Wright Brothers were Crazy Ones.

We all needed to plan very carefully because we didn’t have time during the trip to change anything, we had a tight schedule. We wrote out our story boards and what we needed to film, and wrote out what we would ask the people we would interview. We ended up asking them one basic question: “What do you know about the Wright Brothers?” We got some pretty good responses, they would work perfectly with our videos since the point we were trying to prove was that not many people know the full story of the Wright Brothers.
So, anyways we left for Seattle with a decent plan for our video. We went to many places, the EMP museum, the Chihuly Glass Gardens, and Microsoft. We learned and film about the Wright Brothers in the EMP and interviewed people there. The whole trip was really fun, same with creating our videos when we got back. Here’s some photos and video of our trip that I still have:

And down below are two short clips of us filming for the video. Overall, the trip was lots of fun , and the video creation awesome as well.

https://youtu.be/nSdwrvJspmo