Always Be Safety!

Welcome back,

A few days ago, our PLP 10 class began our first small project for Science class. Before we could do any labs, we needed to know the safety rules in the classroom. And we did that by making a video that demonstrates three or four situations in a lab that could happen, and what do do in those situations. I was in a group with Spencer and Kyle, and we bang planning out which safety situations to include in our video. We came up with this list:

The next thing to do was film. We decided to film right then and there in our science class, and I believe that was our first mistake. That was because we couldn’t get good quality shots, and we didn’t have very much control of our surroundings at all. This wasn’t good. We filmed all our shots and then we put them all into iMovie, where I put them in order and added some music. We didn’t use audio, we thought it would be a cool idea/technique, but after getting critique from our teacher, we decided to add some dialogue. But, we didn’t have time to re-film our whole video over again, and since Kyle was sick, we decided to add my voice as Kyle’s thoughts during the video. So me and spencer found a quiet area outside and recorded it.  Our final product was this:

This definitely wasn’t my best video, and I would have loved to do it again for a better mark, but we had to move on. Overall, it was fun to make, but it didnt turn out as well as my group and I hoped.

See ya