Basketball

So this blog post is about basketball. I started basketball at the age of 3. I have always loved the game but played more soccer. I had to balance both so I played 2 or 3 times a week of basketball and same or more of soccer. My first team I trained with was a friend of my dad which was running his own basketball academy. After I played for his club for about 6 years I started to play for many teams and even played against 9th graders in 6th grade. After the end of 7th grade I was playing the most I had ever been and just was addicted to basketball. I was playing about 15-20 hours of basketball a week. I have crafted my game and grown and I am playing the best basketball I have played. I now play for van city on the U14 elite team. We were going to start to play games against other teams but covid hit and we just train 3 times a week for about 1 and 30 minutes per practice. The position I play is a point Baird or shooting guard. These are normally the guys who get the ball more because I can handle the ball I can shoot amazingly and drive like Lebron James. If I will play in the future I would like to play same probably. I am right now 5 foot 10 so I am like a tall point guard