SIMON’Z blog

I’m kinda hungry

About ‘RUN!’ a short horror film

A perfect remake Teammates blogs: Indira, Liam, Josh, Ryan   Hey guys! I’m Simon and I’m a grade 9 student. Welcome to my blog post. So today, I’m talking about my most recent project. Here’s a short introduction to what… Continue Reading →

About the spring blue sky project

About my end of year blue sky exhibition Instagram: Simon.O.T.I   Hey guys! My name is Simon and welcome to my blog post. Today I will be talking about my blue sky end-of-year project. I’ll also explain what a blue… Continue Reading →

About how every object tells a story

New France   Hi, I’m simon. And this blog post, I will be talking about the project, which had the final product being a story that we were about New France. In this blog post, I will be going over… Continue Reading →

About the ultimate road trip

Linear graphing   All right, so this blog post is going to be short and concise. I’m going to be talking about answering the driving question and how I showed the competencies. Driving question   How can models change over… Continue Reading →

About Transitional Presentations of learning

TPOL   Pledge: Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am an expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of… Continue Reading →

About a massive project

Scimatics, humanities, they go together!   Hello. My name is Simon. Today I will be talking about a project called argh matey. This project was a combination of my humanities and scimatics classes. Over the course of this project, my… Continue Reading →

About the end of the student blogging challenge

SBC is over   This all started March 15, 2020. The student blogging challenge was starting up again for the spring. It was my second time enrolling and I wasn’t quite sure what to make of that. Kathleen Morris had… Continue Reading →

About witnessing history

Witnesses to history   _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ It’s no secret when I say that the great nations of the world have not seen a pandemic like this in many years. The infamous virus called covid 19, or Coronavirus, has spanned the globe… Continue Reading →

About emojis

Emojis Ok, emojis. What will I be talking about in a blog post about Emojis? I mean, everyone know everything about emojis! Well, that’s where you might be surprised to learn that their is a lot you don’t know  about… Continue Reading →

About school

A place to learn     Now before I get stared on my blog post, I just want to point out the covid-19 pandemic prevents me from being physically able to go to school. This will lead to a bonus… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2020 SIMON’Z blog — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑