Alex’s Learning portfolio

This is a laptop Memoji that I made in class it was difficult at first because i was not familiar with making my own character online but once I finished the actual Memoji we started working on the laptop stickers. We had a criteria for how many stickers we needed and what we needed on them to try and improve our learning with keynote like the gradient was hard to find but once I had a little more help if. I got the hang of it it went smoothly and once I was finished it turned out great.
This is my digital selfie. It is pretty much an activity where we have to go outside and take selfies of ourselves where we think it fits our personality. Once we take the photo we go back inside to learn how to edit photos. First we hit the edit button and we find out that there is a drawing option in the editing section then we start to write on the photo. We were asked to write an I am statement on the photo.This is my WordPack  we made it a few weeks ago. Basically it was supposed to show our personality or who we are  I made mine in an atomic logo form because I thought that it looked cool and I entered words that related to me or my likings  once I was finished i thought that it look really good because the app was very interesting because I could make tons of cool things with it.

Hello my name is Alex but if you didn’t know that I don’t know how you got here I go to seycove secondary with lots of my friends. I am very interested in building things I have a very odd interest for very odd things like right now I own a grappling hook, night vision goggles, hatchet and a gas mask and I would like to own a monster truck tire. I play soccer, baseball and basketball I also am an owner of two cats named Ninja and Chico. I also own a Australian Shepard named Cosmo. I like to watch movies or shows and I like to break down what the director meant or what the camera foreshadowed I also like to read books but I sometimes just critic the writer or the dumb villain.

I really like to travel I have loved it ever since I was still a toddler because my parents always take me and my brother on a big trip every year like in 2019 we went to south east Asia and just last summer we went to Europe. I have an odd habit for hunting tires because back in April I found a tire in Inter River park and ever since I have found more and more but my dad said I could only have one in the backyard. I am a very big fan of superhero movies and I am a big nerd when it comes to marvel movies I have a weird skill of writing creepy stories but I am not a fan of horror movies. I really love to go swimming in rivers or lakes but I am glad with all my interests and I wouldn’t change a thing.