TTTTTTTTTPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOLLLLLLL :(

Hi blog readers!

This is my last blog post until September, as it is the last day of school until grade 9 by the time I’m writing this.

This post is about my tPOL, also known as a Transitional Presentation of Learning, where I tell my teachers and my parents how I grew as a learner. Anyway, let’s get into my tPOL!

DI

I think that my DI improved a lot of my skills, and made me better at a lot of things, including teamwork, learning to deep dive into a subject, and push through things when I don’t want to. Here are a few photos to represent these things! Deep Cove Music Advertisement I think that my DCM advertisement really helped me with some very helpful tips. I learned to always do what the teacher suggests, even if I don’t think it’s the best idea. I also learned that you might have multiple drafts and ideas than final products, and that you shouldn’t be too stubborn about your ideas, and let other people’s ideas roll too. Renaissance Triptych The renaissance triptych was a great example of putting all the things I said above to work! I took all the things that I had learned to good use. I asked my teachers for ideas and suggestions, and I learned to take constructive criticism better. I made multiple revisions, and settled on one that a teacher had suggested to me. What I’m still working on

I am still working on all of these things. For example, I still need to work on taking constructive criticism, and I am still very stubborn. I think that I get frustrated a bit, and I sometimes rush through my work. To fix this, I am always going to check basecamp, Showbie, and things to make sure that I am on top of my work, I will set reminders and alarms, and remember to check my emails every day.

Thank you for listening to my last blog post of the year, and I will see you in September!