Blogging challenge day 7

For today’s blog I had to create a story from emojis. Here are the emojis that I got:

The story that I created is not that long but it was pretty exciting to think of and write. Even though it took a bit to think of a good story, it was really worth it.

One day George was on his way home from school. He was really bored because it was the same way he went home every single day.

On the way home he stopped a grocery store.  He got a lollipop with his extra pocket money that he had left after he spent almost all of it on his school lunch.

However, this day he decided to take a tram because it would be faster than walking. He also liked it because it let him take some time to think of what to do after he got home.

When George was looking around the tram he spotted a rugby ball. He decided to see if it would be fun if he could throw it at things and try to hit different stuff in the tram.

Even though he wasn’t allowed to throw the ball around the tram it was fun to do it! He felt like a devil for doing it, because he hadn’t broken any rules before. He started off by hitting the seat across from him then the wall on the other side of the tram. He eventually was hitting bugs on the roof above him.

He was so happy at the end of the tram ride that he wanted to do it again, but he had to get home. Ever since then he always found a fun way to keep himself interested on future tram rides. He never got in trouble but every day was very exciting!

I hope you liked my story even though it might have not made sense. Thank you and good night.