First of all, this blog post is painful to write. Second of all, AAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaAAAAAaAaaaaaaAAAAAaAAaaAAAaa. Can i use any other words?? YES, Yes I can

Please enjoy our presentation

It Started on a Friday, sometime in November, we were introduced to DI, now yes, I’d heard of it before, but I still was surprised, we had to fill out a survey, and then were assigned to our groups, i was put in a technical team with Owen, Dylan, Ruby, Evangeline, Keaton, and Hannah. Now, what were we supposed to do????? Recognise the challenge, learn its secrets, and decipher the gibberish. After this we generated ideas, which i enjoyed, because i am a creative type, and make a team name. We started with the name, and we started with “The Hazardous 7”, but eventually arrived at “THE SEVEN SLICES”, this was actually made in conjunction with our challenge’s story, which was about a pizza place robbery. And thr pizza place was called??

THE SEVEN SLICES!!!

Who could’ve guessed??

Anyways, onto our solution. I wont tell you much, but ill make you fully informed.

We started with our 3 hazard we needed our devices to overcome, the first of which was a tunnel, we, storywise, made this a heat vent we drove our devices through, secondly was uneven terrain, and thirdly was A movable object, which was a Poison Box in the story, In all,  a very cool lineup

But to conquer the hazards, we needed devices, for this we rescued a derelict RC car, and saved it using some epic magical electronic powers, as well as a relatively un-wind up windup car (Which was my failing to the team) that used a 3d printed spring, anyways, not the best contrast. And finally was the team choice elements. For this we chose to use wood burning as the first as it reflected our group members love of art, and sound effects, to reflect my teams love of music.

But DId i learn anything????

I leaned how to make pants……

That’s it…..

Anyways, tanks for reading