Evelyn Posts Stuff

The stuff that Evelyn posts

A Post About Amy

Hello!

Let me preface this by saying that my sister requested this post. This was not my idea. I do not take responsibility for any stress or trauma caused by the content of this post.

As you may already know, Amy is my sister. She is pretty cool I guess. I bit weird, but still cool.

Amy and I are relatively close. We do bicker occasionally about stupid stuff, but other than that we generally like each other. We are quite different though.

Also, I am very proud of the Featured Image I created for this post. I hope you like it. It made me laugh.

Continue reading

A Post About Stop Motion Animation

Hello!

Hi

Recently, I did and online summer camp with my cousin, Isabella (Izzy). We learned all about Stop-Motion Animation. It was a lot of fun!

A bit of backstory: Izzy, my sister Amy and I very much enjoy making movies together. We have made such classics as The Super Sisters, Yummy Cookie, Shopping Spree, and The Punk Princess, among others.  When this camp came to our attention we jumped at the opportunity. Unfortunately, Amy had another engagement and was unable to participate, so it ended up just being Izzy and me.

Continue reading

A Post About The Future of This Blog

Hello!

It’s been a while since I’ve written on this blog. I’m working on a completely unrelated post at the moment, but I felt the need to address the changes that will be happening. And also apologize for the entirety of the last term.

I think this will be a bit of a shorter post, but you never know. I could end up my longest one yet. I probably should structure my posts better. Oh well.

Continue reading

A Post About tPOLs

Hello there!

Once upon a time there was a comparatively small girl named Evelyn. Evelyn was shy, anxious, and a bit naive. Flash forward a year, and here she is now. Still shy. Still anxious. But very much more enlightened.

Time for tPOLs!

It’s the end of the year, and the time has come for PLP to present us with our final acronym. (Actually, we are presenting the acronym to PLP.  You know what, whatever.)

Continue reading

Another Post About Emojis

Hello!

Another late post. Great. Evelyn+Homework=Late Blog Posts. Oh well.

Week 7 of the Student Blogging Challenge is all about emojis! Fun! I wrote another emojis post last year, too.

I can’t believe we are on week 7 already. Well, technically we’re on week 8. I’m just late, as usual.

Ok, I’m going to stop talking about that now.

Emojis are fun. I use them all the time when I’m texting my friends, my grandma, and even writing blog posts! Especially my grandma. She loves heart emojis. Hi Nana! ❤️😍

That, however, is irrelevant.

Continue reading

A Post About School

Hello!

Welcome to this post about school! That is the subject of the Student Blogging Challenge Week 6. School is fun! Let’s get into the post.

What was that intro. Yikes.

I go to high school. It is a pretty small school, with only about 500 students. I am in a program called PLP.

I don’t know what my problem is. I can’t write anything remotely interesting today. My brain has been fried by all the storyboards I have to make for homework. Oh dear. I’m a mess.

Let’s try again. How about we talk about PLP. What is that, anyways?

Continue reading

A Post About Our Lovely Earth

Hello!

This post is late. I apologize.

The earth is very important. We live here. We get our food and water here. We play and work and talk and walk here. We are born here and we die here.

This all may seem quite obvious, but if so, why are we killing it? Why are we spewing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere? Why are we dumping plastic into the ocean? Why are we cutting down entire forests? And why does this keep happening, even through all the warnings from scientists and climate activists around the world?

Continue reading

A Post About Diving

Hello!

Week Four of the Student Blogging Challenge is upon us, and the theme is Free Choice! This is very exciting, but also rather daunting. I have a hard time thinking up what to write about.

Last time I wrote about my dog, Barley. If you read this blog a lot, then I’m sure you are very familiar with Barley and have seen many random photos of him. You can scroll to the very bottom of this page to see one now.

That is not relevant. Right now I’m just stalling while I try to think of an interesting topic. I’m kind of unprofessional that way.

Continue reading

A Post About DIying Online

Hello!

DIying. Not Dying. There’s a difference, however small.

Just kidding. Sort of.

This post is late. I am disappointed in myself. I thought I had broken my late post streak. Alas, sometimes even I succumb to procrastination. Quite frequently, actually.

Anyways.

This post is about Destination Imagination! You may be wondering why I am writing this. After all, I already wrote a different post that was also about Destination Imagination. If you haven’t read that, do it now, or else this one will make zero sense.

In fact, even after the Regional tournament was finished, that was not the end. There were still Provincials to attend to! And boy, was there a lot to fix.

Continue reading

A Post About Images

Hello!

The third week of the Student Blogging Challenge is upon us, and this time, the theme is images! Did you know that if you just take images off Google, that’s actually considered illegal? Well, now you’ll get to know all about images, and how to use them properly!

Let’s skip the overly enthusiastic intro and get the the content.

In my opinion, a blog post isn’t complete without images. It is kind of flat and boring, without anything to really look at. It’s important to use photos in a legal way to add interest to your blog.

You have several options as to how you get photos to add.

Continue reading

« Older posts

© 2020 Evelyn Posts Stuff

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑