90s And the 00s Compared To Now A-Days.

So These are both quite similar starring bright colours and denim. Fashion tends to go in cycles. In 2021 and 2022 you start being able to see some trends from the early 00s and late 90s come back like yoga pants and baggy denim. 

90s.                                                  00s.                                              Now.                                                  

As you can see all of those are all similar in ways that you might not recall or remember. The 90s is a little bit colourful and baggy and the 00s is more girly but still with wide legs. Now a days they are all a little bit all mixed up into something I call vintage a rugged. And of course there would be ALOT more styles incorporated but I have just based this off Pinterest. 

Well now, “but how are they different?” Well as you can see in the pictures they all have there differences. I would say that 90s is more streetwear and 00s is more or less fancy??? But everyone has there own take on it. 

Well thank you for reading this post! Please gimme some more questions for me to answer in the next one!!

Later 🙂

0 comments