Pols

POLs “Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening … [Read more…]

D.I. First part

There are 4 categories: fine arts, technical, science, and engineering.  I was put in science I was into a group with Esther, lila, Christian, and Charlie. We were struggling with ideas but I said we should do Egypt and then we talked about Atlantis but it was already being used by a other group, so … [Read more…]

Winter exhibition

Our experience creating a Rube Goldberg machine to symbolize the French Revolution was a valuable and fun learning opportunity. Each member of our group contributed their individual skills and ideas, and we collaborated to connect them all together in a chain reaction. The process of planning and building the machine taught us important problem-solving skills. … [Read more…]

Loon lake

What is loon lake  Loon Lake is a lake located in the wilderness of Canada that serves as an outdoor education center for the UBC. It provides a space for students to learn the importance of teamwork and experiences the activities they do in the surrounding forest. The lake and its surroundings offer a peaceful … [Read more…]

Take your kid to work day

I learned about my dad’s career as an affiliate marketer and the importance of affiliate marketing. I discovered that affiliate marketing helps businesses connect with their target audience and enables affiliates to earn commissions for promoting products or services. Additionally, I realized that affiliate marketing assists consumers in discovering new products. The knowledge I gained … [Read more…]

Reflecting learning

For humanities, we mostly learned about geography and why it is important. Geography is important because it shows where everything is and it delineates borders between different countries, provinces, and regions. We had a diving question, which was: how has the geography of the west shaped who we are? We learned about longitude and latitude, … [Read more…]

Learning about the west

The things I learned on this project is how geography interacts with us every single day, and why geography is important in the world. We had a driving question. The question was how has the geography of the west shaped we are it’s important to have a driving question because it teaches us what the projects … [Read more…]

Portfolio of media learning

Why do you feel you are ready to advance to the next grade level? I feel that I am ready to advance to the next grade level because I have consistently shown in the academic material that I can get it done, efficiently in class. Throughout this school year, I consistently completing assignments and putting … [Read more…]

Tpols

TPOL “Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening … [Read more…]