MPOL 2024

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and…

My Frankenstuffie Blog Post

The Process Have you ever turned a stuffy into a mutated stuffy? I have, and for this project we did so much more. The project started by me bringing in 3 stuffies to school to take apart and sew together in a mutated way. I…

Destination Imagination Reflection

Introduction DI is a very challenging, problem solving, diverse project with multiple presentations and multiple schools participating. DI started back just before winter break and is still happening right now. This post will focus on what we did with a basic timeline but most importantly,…

Louis Riel Blog Post

Louis Riel has been portrayed as a hero and a villain throughout time, what did we learn about Louis Riel over the past few weeks? After winter break we started learning about the history of Louis Riel and how people viewed him over time. In…

Winter Exhibition 2023

Every year, PLP has a massive exhibition with food, parents, projects, and crazy ideas. This post will cover our most recent exhibition and reflect on how my group and I got there. What did we learn? This Project started all the way back in…

Take Your Kid to Work Day Reflection Post

What does a look inside americas biggest steel company look like? On November 1st I spent a whole day with my mom in her office to see what her job is like. The Day The day started at 7:00am with her first meeting which I…

“Run” Reflection

“Run”- A remake reflection  As I hide behind a log, with monster chasing me, lost, and I am wondering what will happen next. I was absent for when my group made their first version of run I was still able to watch and understand the…

Alberta Book Reflection

Introduction 7 Days, 4 projects, 3 major hikes, how will it play out? Read my book to find out! Over the span of our classes Alberta trip we all had to make a detailed book about the trip. There is 25 pages and for most…

Alberta Videos Reflection

Introduction Over the Alberta trip I made 3 Videos. These videos were all taken on the trip and told some sort of story related to the west. During the trip we also made our books on Book Creator. My book has a lot of the…

TPOL