About Me

About Me!

Hey, my name is Hunter and this is my blog! I am part of the PLP learning program at Seycove Secondary.

On this blog i will post my projects I’m proud of and also share my learning experience. Below this, is my collage which includes things i enjoy, hobbies, and memories! You can see flags from where my family come from, and special moments in my life like sunsets, going to Disneyland, and walking through Banff. I love to ski, bike, and board so i included silhouettes of those. I put in Harry Potter and Marvel logos too because they are my favourite movie series.

In the winter, i ski at Whistler and Seymour, my favourite run at Whistler is Cloud 9 or Whistler Bowl. In the spring, i still love to ski because its warmer and more powdery. In the summer and fall i like to mountain bike and every summer we go to tofino and surf. Hiking the north shore is one of my favourite things to do because of the lush green forest and the contrast between the wood bridges and the green tress and plants.

Facts About Me

Some of my hobbies are drawing, gaming, and creating stuff! I have always loved to draw and doodle because i can go wherever my imagination takes me.

I have had two dogs named Jaya and Rex and I loved to take them on walks. We are thinking about getting another dog and overall, dogs are a major part of my life because they make me feel happy.

My favourite foods are, poutine, pasta, some salads, burgers, and my favourite drinks are, ice tea, water, smoothies, and root beer.

Have fun looking at my work!

This is my keynote head!

in my head I have animated multiple items that describe me and thing i like, like the peak to peak gondola. To make this, i used keynote and through that, i can upload images and remove backgrounds. Keynote is the same app i used to make my collage.