My British family

Journey Through Generations: Unveiling My Family History I am only going to be discussing my mom’s side of the family, which will be divided into two parts: my grandma’s side and my grandpa’s side. I won’t be going into detail about all of my aunties and uncles, just the main family line. For my grand Read More…

Team Building and Adventure at Loon Lake Group Retreat

Loon Lake is a remote area spanning 5,157 hectares of land, with the lake itself covering 56 hectares. During our time at the Loon Lake retreat, we participated in numerous team-building exercises to develop friendships, camaraderie, and learning skills. Many of these activities focused on building trust, such as trust falls. In this activity, we Read More…

Humanities PLP 9

On our first field study of the year, we went to Alberta. In Alberta, we made multiple videos for our maker class, but in humanities, we made a book. In this book, we talked about the five themes of geography and all the places we went to. Our driving question for this project was “How Read More…

Spring exhibition

For this years spring exhibition and my first one we had to present our ads in our groups to the public. For our groups we had wolf haven. When presenting it er also had to bring food and a game or activity for people to do. For our groups we brought popsicles and paw shaped Read More…

Consequences of colonization

For humanities in the last couple of weeks we have been learning about the consequence of colonization. We had three different keystones. For keystone one we had to make explicit And impolite charts on the origanal photo. An implicit view on a drawing, this mean we have to find what the image shows without showing Read More…