My MPOL

My First MPol  “Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance Read More…

The renaissance

This is our final product for the radical innovations in maker on the left panel it innovations from the renaissance in the middle its those items in today form and on the right is innovations from before. Product- I used SuperimposeX to edit the triptych. I made the choice of using SuperimposeX because I had Read More…

My book of art

This is my book of art i made on book creator. All the drawings were made on sketch’s pro. I l liked these photos and i hope they inspire you too My Book Of Art Click to read this book, made with Book Creator https://read.bookcreator.com

My avatar box

While making my avatar box I felt like I was using my time effectively to get the job done. I could have spent more time asking other people what they thought I could do to make it better. I look back now I with a had taking a bit bigger box so I could add Read More…

Hello world!

Welcome to my blog hi my name Jack.s I’m. Really into plane and drone, this upcoming Saturday I’m going flying in a Cessna 152 out of pittmedows. Other fact you did not know about me are that I play video games like civilization and cities sky lines   jack.s out