“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for grow

Apparently tPOL’s are supposed to be about passing on to the next grade but I would like to start by saying this was a very good year and it felt like it flew by and it was much better than elementary. 

I think I’m ready to go onto grade 9 and improve my learning even more than it has this year and I feel that the biggest thing I can improve this coming up year is my writing which is not the best because I was in French immersion from Kindergarten to grade 7. 

I feel that I can accomplish a lot more next year and I have found ways to keep me on top of my work.  My work level gets better when i am more busy like when I had club volleyball  or five times a week would get my work done better than when I had nothing at all. 

I would like to reflect on my add because I feel that shows the most of what I improved and still have to improve

Thank you again for taking the time to come to my tPOL presentation and showing your support. Your being here and encouragement mean a lot to me, as I continue to grow and learn. I am grateful for the opportunities I have had this year and I am excited to see what grade nine holds. Thanks for being a part of my journey.