The goals for maker on this trip was to make a few videos, a TikTok style video, a silent video and a investigative video about our thesis statement. This was such an amazing trip and im so thankful for the chance to go.

Investigative video

This was a really unique project that i think challenged me in a few ways and allowed me to grow. One of my skills is I think I am really good at talking to others and explaining my ideas in a conversation in person with another person. One of my struggles is I am not great at writing out my thoughts. So I loved the interview part and talking to new people to improve my knowledge but I struggled making my video something that could feel like a conversation instead of me just droning on for a few mins.

I hope having one of interviews at the end of my video gets my point across a bit better and with the voice notes of my interviews should also show my talking skills

TikTok style video

This was such a different project that I believe I can learn from and keep in mind to do similar things to it. Sometimes it was a struggle to get the right angle at the places we stopped, cause I wanted to get the scenery in the background to show it is beauty. I think If I could change one thing about this project I would have made a second video with different ideas but this was still such a good project that I think I can build on.

Silent video 

We were in the three valley gap on the first night of our trip and that night we all made a silent film. This was a really fun project that I think I excelled in not only by “acting” in the video but by helping get the right camera angles and good lighting.