Kira’s blog

Hello!!!

Blue sky part 2: presenting

Hello friends… if you are here before you read this post read this one: https://www.blog44.ca/kirah/2019/06/24/blue-sky-project-part-1-building-stuff/ GO DO IT IT’S HOMEWORK. Sorry got a little aggressive there. Anyway as I was saying, the time has come. Once we had finished our product we had to present it to the world (a.k.a our loving parents & family) not…

Continue Reading

Blue sky project part 1: building stuff

I never expected to hear myself saying this but, I created an invention! That’s correct with help from friends family and my teachers, my class and my self all were able to create an invention! The goal of this project was to create a invention that was important to us and we thought could help…

Continue Reading

Tempest play

Welcometh once again to mine own blog, this posteth is about learning mine own country’s hist’ry in New France (Quebec) while using Shakespeare’s playeth the tempest. (Translation if you were like me at the start of this project and thought this was gibberish: Welcome once again to my blog, this post is about learning my…

Continue Reading

Tpols

Tpols, this is the time of the year for celebration and to look back on what you have accomplished! I have to say that this year has been the biggest year of change for me, I have become more aware of my future and my present on how I can achieve goals and use each…

Continue Reading

Time machine

Bringing out the best inside of yourself whether its making the right decision or taking a moment to revise your self morals and work ethic is hard, it is so easy to slip into destructive habits but there are ways to strengthen good habits. We learnt about goal setting, a book called 7 habits and…

Continue Reading

DI provincials

Hello everyone! You might already have seen my blog post on DI regionals if you haven’t heres a link https://www.blog44.ca/kirah/2019/03/13/destination-imagination/ (it will give you a more in depth explanation on what DI is about). Anyway during the transition between regionals and provincials we had a month to prepare and edit anything in our play, setup or…

Continue Reading

Destination Imagination!

Hello! Every year PLP takes part in something you might or might not have heard of, Destination Imagination! Quoted from DI’s website: their message is “To engage participants in project-based challenges that are designed to build confidence and develop extraordinary creativity, critical thinking, communication, and teamwork skills” DI is all about engaging students in what…

Continue Reading

Worldview: from elementary to secondary

Hi! As you might already know PLP8 is all about worldview from learning about my worldview to the worldview of ancient civilizations and tribes, there is a lot to learn. This project my class just finished and the one I will be writing about driving question is “how has moving from elementary to secondary school…

Continue Reading

MPOLS

Its the mid-year learning post and and already I’ve learnt so much! From advertising to religion to world view, there is A LOT I’ve learnt! Advertising: Starting of at the begining of the year we had my favourite project of all time, advertising! This project was creative by using all the skills we’d already learned…

Continue Reading

Religious worldview: part two, the exhibition

This is the SECOND part my our project if you haven’t already read the first part here is the link.  Hello everybody! I’m a student in a program called PLP (performance learning program) and every year we have an exhibition that displays our learning of a certain topic! My grades topic was about religious world…

Continue Reading

1 2 3