💫Just My Life💫

~A single smile could change a life~

2

✨My Self Reflection✨

I don’t think I made a lot of progress while making my ad from first to last drafts. That does not mean I did badly. I’m just saying in my bias opinion that my ad for Cafe Orso never looked that bad.

After visiting the cafe with Ben, Kaya and Fin and getting the opportunity to check out their expectations they were pretty close to what I already had on my ad. They wanted us to show off their coffee’s or signature avocado toast plate and also the aesthetics of their cafe itself. They wanted to come across as a comfortable place you could go to to grab a coffee and work. So I made an attempted to give them what they asked for, a comfortable looking ad using soft fonts and aesthetic looks, I included an address and a small tag line to draw in customers, I also made their signature coffee as the main eye catcher on an add, as well as another ad using the avocado and toast.

When we went to Pound & Grain I noticed a couple small things I could change such as filtering or organization and placing of content. Which I ended up changing to make the appearance of the ad more recognizable as a nessecity, to try the coffee or the avocado toast .

Lauren • October 25, 2018

Comments

1. Malaika November 4, 2018 - 6:44 pm Reply

Hi Lauren! Your blog looks amazing and I love the environment you’ve created! Have you ever eaten at Cafe Orso? I haven’t!

~Malaika💛

• Lauren November 5, 2018 - 10:17 pm Reply

Thank you Malaika, to answer your question yes I have eaten at Cafe Orso, the service is amazing and the menu is just as good.
      ~Lauren💫🌻