Blog post after the exhibition

I had lot of fun at the exhibition with my group we had to make adds with the skills that we had learned in the class and we had to make a add for a business that we visited in Oregon, the business that i had to interview with my group was called high life adventures that business was all about zip lining and we got to interview them then we got to go zip lining after but besides the zip lining we got to work on our posters right when we got back home then the next day we were put in to our groups for the exhibition and we were put to work on our adds, my first add was really bad but then I kept getting feed back from the teachers and class mates then after 5 drafts i had my add so then the teachers printed them out and gave them to us on the exhibition night, on the exhibition night we were put in to our groups and we got a spot in the gym for our table which we would put our iPads on our tables with our launch journal so we can show our progress in our learning and we had made cookies for the visitors and we made a script  that we would say things about our adds on display we put ours on a zip line that we made over our table and we hung them there then in the end of the night we gathered our things from our lockers and we all went home.