Music

Piano

Welcome back to my blog post challenge .Today I’ll be sharing my experience about musical instruments

The piano was invented by Bartolomeo Cristofori (1655-1731) in Italy. Cristofori didn’t like the Harpsichord because musicians had a lack of control over the volume level. He was famous by creating the first piano around 1700’s, when he switched out the plucking mechanism with a hammer.

How can I play the piano?

Theirs around eight steps you will need to follow to successfully learn and be prepared to play the piano (according to websites).

1. Get a piano

2. Get familiar with the instrument

3. Train Your Arms and Hands with Proper Positioning. …

4. Know Your Notes. …

5. Familiarize Yourself with Sharps and Flats. …

6. Set A Practice Goal. …

7. Start Practicing. ..

8. Practice Your Fingers.

Beethoven (famous piano player and song writer)

Facts about Beethoven

-He was unlucky with love
-He studied with Mozart’s teacher
-No one really knows why he became deaf
-He died during a thunderstorm when he was 56 years old

First Piano song ever heard

When I was a little kid, my dad would always play country music or rock music during long trips and short trips. One day, he played a song called Jump by Van Halen and at first I was really curious on what instrument was making the first sound. My dad told me it was a electric piano which was capable of changing its own sound. From regular piano to laser blasters.

Play list

As a piano player, I like to play and listen too songs with other piano players. These are some or my favourite piano songs which I enjoy them a lot.

Jump: by Van Halen

Wish you a merry Christmas

Bingo was his namo

Jingle bells