Today, we were asked to have some Fun with Photos! But they can’t just be any old photo. When getting into Blogging, it’s important to remember the Copyright Rules. Copyrighting was the basic message of this task. But the fun part is that we have to create a photo and write a post about it!

Since I have been Blogging about swimming, I had to create a photo to do with that. I decided to recreate an EXTREMELY BAD quality photo of me swimming. This is the photo. ➡️

It doesn’t even let me make it larger!

this photo was a professionally done photo of me taken at a swim meet. For it to actually look good, you would have to spend a lot of money on it so I decided to recreate it!

For this Fun with Photos challenge, I decided to recreate me swimming breaststroke (which is my favourite stroke) in a race! These are the steps I took to create it:

• I found the photo in my photo library
  • I imported the photo to Sketches Pro
  • I added a layer and turned down the opacity on the original photo ➡️
  • I pressed on the new layer and started tracing the outline of the image
  • Once I liked the way it looked, I started adding in the colour with the fill tool⬇️

WATER SPLASHES

• To create the water splashes, I first traced the basic shape of it out
  • Then I filled it with it in with a very light blue colour
  • Then I took my eraser with the opacity on low (you can do that with the black bar on the right hand side) and started erasing around my body where the splashes would be
  • I then took my blending tool and started blending the water in with the splashes and the erased parts ➡️

Overall, I thought that this was a super fun challenge and I really liked my end product!

Tune in next time to find out the importance and power of visualization! Not just in swimming but with any sport or challenge you may have!