It’s Crazy in Seattle 🚌

Different, bold, strange, interesting, strong, and passionate. Values that show who you are as a person. In my last post you got to see my process of figuring out who I want to be and this post can continue this theme a bit as well. We recently went to Seattle with our packed bags and […]

Who am I? 🧐

Hi, I’m Sofia. You probably already know my name from my other posts but, do you know who I actually am? Neither do I. The project we recently did in Humanities focused on who you’re going to be. When we first started I groaned, whenever I see people I know they always ask me “What […]

Apology Accepted? 🤝

Hello, welcome to or back to my blog! Winter Break is over already? This year is going by so quick! Anyways in this post I will be talking about a project in Humanities that we finished right before the break, it’s called the Ology of Apology! The driving question for this project is: How can […]

New Year! 🎆

New Year New Me A Project and a Pre-Pol Post combined? Hello welcome to and back to my blog! In this post, I will be talking about the start of my grade 10 year! Haha just kidding, this post will be about two big topics, my Pre-Pol and a project we did in PGP (New […]

Save Juno Beach! 🪖

Hello, welcome to or back to my blog! In this post, I’ll be talking about my most recent project in Humanities! We learned and focused on Canada’s crucial role in WWII and how important it is. This brings me to the driving question of this project, which is: “Why is it so important to learn […]

Equality in Canada? 🇨🇦

Hello welcome to and back to my blog! Today I am going to be talking about my most recent project in Humanities, This is Us 🇨🇦! In this project, we learned about Canadian identity and the different experiences everyone has as a Canadian. We learned a lot about this by sharing and having conversations about […]

tPol – 2023

Hello, welcome to or back to my blog! As you can tell from the title, this is my tPol post. I will use this post to accompany my presentation. The driving question for this post is: “Why do you feel you are ready to advance to the next grade level?”  Before I begin I will […]