I love sports

I do sports

TPol 2023

Hello my name is Sean Cavacuiti and this is my TPol.   “Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You… Continue Reading →

Winter exhibition

Exhibition: this exhibition was a lot of fun. first set up: the set up was a lot of work, my group worked really well together we all would do something that the others were not. We had food games posters… Continue Reading →

Oregon Field study

My favourite part of this trip was the arcade we went to, it thought me that you can have fun with people you usually wouldn’t hang out with. I also learned a lot from this trip, like a lot about… Continue Reading →

My science game

my game is a trivia game about atoms and it has parkour at the end were it would get hotter and hotter and hotter meaning faster and faster and faster, the questions slowly get harder until your done. If you… Continue Reading →

Consequences of colonization

We did a project about the Consequences of colonization, it was long but very interesting, we got to learn about are history and learn about how harsh the the colonization of Canada was. There was many roles that helped… Continue Reading →

John Cabot

my experience, it was good, this was a really fun project and I had fun it took a while and was pretty stressful but we had peer critique to make mine better.     John Cabot book

Small but mighty reflection

We did lots of work, and had lots of fun work.       We learned about cells, germs and diseases. Also how to prevent them and what they look like under a microscope, I learned a lot.

How can our knowledge of cell biology contribute to public health?

Our understanding of cell biology can contribute to public health in several ways: 1: Medicine: Knowledge of cell biology can provide knowledge of the diseases, which can help in designing new drugs that target that diseas. 2: Prevention of diseases:… Continue Reading →

My mPol

My radical project on the renaissance

How I made it: I used an app called super impose and added pictures and edited them to look good, there was many mistakes along the way.   what I learned: I learned how to use super impose and… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 I love sports — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑