Hello my name is Sean Cavacuiti and this is my TPol.

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We will discuss my strengths and opportunities for growth. Thank you in advance for listening and for offering feedback that I can use to improve as a learner.”

Growth, I know that I have grown so much with PLP that I wouldn’t have with mainstream. I had some behaviour problem and habits that really made it hard to finish work well and good. The reasons I was able to grow so far is how I was taught and how my family and friends helped with some habits which helped my work tremendously.

Skills, I know I have learned a lot of skills that I will use later in life Like, how to complete work and not rush through it and how to work with different people not only your friends, also how to take owner ship and divide work evenly. All these tricks can really help you with projects.

Goals, my goals were to get ☀️, and so far I have succeeded that. Some of the habits that led me to get these grades were finishing work at night, and not doing the bare minimum which was before one of my biggest problems in grade seven. My learning portfolio was hard to make but every month or so I look at it and I realize that I have accomplished what I wanted and done what I said I would and not done what I didn’t want to do. 

Projects, I did lots of projects but some stood out like the ads, this project was hard. We had to interview some people about there company then make an ad for them. I thought this was going to be easy but making the ad and knowing what to add and what not to was very challenging. Some of my favourite projects were, maker projects, science gummy bear project, and making a ROV robot in Oregon.

What I did differently and what I would do differently, what I did differently was, I put more thought and time into all my work. Also I listened more so that I could use my full potential on my work. what i would do next time is put more effort and time into my work I need to bring it home and spend more of my own time on assignments. 

Did all the work I did this year meet my standards? No some of my work was rushed to hand in but most of my work is to my standards, in my learning portfolio I asked for suns and I got sun.

the first one was my first ad, it needed a lot of work.

the second one is like my third draft, I was getting somewhere but it still needed work

and my last one was the finale draft, I had fixed all the work on the other and made one that I was proud of.

Thank you for listening to my TPol, Have a nice day.