WW1 Con 📖🇨🇦

My last project in PLP 9 was definitely one to remember. We were tasked with a challenge. We were to create a 20 panel graphic novel with hand drawn images and a unique storyline. In this post I will talk about my process of creating my graphic novel and the things I learned along the … [Read more…]

tPOL Time! 🗣️

Hello and welcome to my 2024 TPOL! Over the next 7 minutes I will be sharing to you why I should move on to grade 10. Specifically, I will be sharing evidence that demonstrates how the PLP success behaviours have prepared me for grade 10. DECLARATION: Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. … [Read more…]

MPOL ✍️🗣️

Hello and welcome to my MPOL! Or just POL? I’m not sure anymore. No matter what it’s called, you will still be getting a presentation by me showing you my learning so far in this school year.  DECLERATION  Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. … [Read more…]

Rise of the Frankenstuffies

With a mix of a stuffed giraffe, mouse, and duck, I created my frankenstuffie named Jackson. Jackson is a 10 year old boy from Chicago, who loves peanut butter. The idea of Jackson came to me when I was craving a PB&J sandwich. Now you may be wondering why I am talking about a stuffie … [Read more…]

Getting Riel 🇨🇦📜

Who was Louis Riel? Louis Riel was a Canadian, Métis man who fought for the rights of his people. He was a brave confident man who helped give the Métis people a voice. In this project, we were assigned to create a multi-paragraph response, about Louis Riel. We were to answer the question: How has … [Read more…]

Loon Lake 🌲🛶

Driving up the long dirt road, with music blasting, I could only wonder what this week was going to be like. I wondered what I would take away, what would I learn. Would I enjoy the time I spent here? I will be completely honest, I didn’t really want to go to Loon Lake. I … [Read more…]