The writer wannabe
Seycove PLP student
Syndication feeds available

Exciting electricity in a box ⚡️

January 31st 2023 in Science

Hello! And welcome to my very last PLP science blog. I had a lot of fun in this class and I will definitely miss it. Now lets get into the blog!   This project was all about how electricity works. We learnt where electricity comes from, we learned about circuits, and we even learnt about […]

Read On No Comments

Too Fast of a Roller Coaster Project

January 23rd 2023

-This project went way to fast! I thought we would have way longer so my group took our time, but in the end we didn’t fail horribly. We had from January 16th to January 20th to learn about collar coasters, plan, then build. And heres how it went!   Learning!! The first thing you have […]

Read On No Comments

My learning journey, Mpol 2023 (Blog #29)

January 17th 2023

Hello! And welcome into my learning journey. Today I’m going to talk about how my year has gone so far and my plans for the rest of the year. Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert of my own learning and I am also responsible and accountable for […]

Read On No Comments

The Haitian Revolution Trial (Blog #28)

January 4th 2023

In this project we created an entire court trial to show the effectiveness of the Haitian revolution. We worked very very hard on this and I am proud to show you it. Here is our final product of the Haitian Revolution court trail: This project has been one of my favourite projects so far because […]

Read On No Comments

The PLP 2022 Winter Exhibition (Blog #27)

December 31st 2022

This exhibition was quite tiring and stressful but it was more fun then the exhibitions in the past has been. Now in ninth grade my class and I are used to exhibitions and we know what to do and how to problem solve. After a lot of planning and setup (and yelling at people to […]

Read On No Comments

Nation X, the foundations of a nation in the 18th century (Blog #26)

November 16th 2022

A run down of the project: In this project we got to run though a revolution simulation about how life would look like in the 18th century. In this simulation we got different positions that decided our duties and positions in the nation. We tried to make this simulator the most accurate by having a […]

Read On No Comments

Figuring out what I really want (Blog #25)

November 8th 2022

This Vibrant Videos project felt a lot like a project I did in grade 8, BLJ (Big Life Journal). In both projects we learned a lot about ourselves and had to think about the kind of path we wanted to take in life. In the BLJ project we filled out a big book, but in […]

Read On No Comments

My first science project (Blog #24)

November 4th 2022

Since science being a PLP class and not Scimatics this is technically my very first science project. I was very excited for this project and it even exceeded my expectations. I love the science teacher and the projects are extremely interesting. I can’t wait till the next project we do! But now I will get […]

Read On No Comments

The big Alberta trip! (Blog #23)

November 3rd 2022

Hello! And welcome back to another one of my blog posts. It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these; this is my first blog that I’ve written in grade nine! Today I’ll be talking about the geography of the West. Our driving question for this project is ‘How the geography of the West shaped […]

Read On No Comments

Categories