“Think different” -Apple

Brooke’s Blog

My fabulous crazy person essay

Hello!! Welcome back to another Brooke blog, but this blog isn’t like my normal blogs that happen at the end of my projects this one is at the middle. We started a new project called “Cray Cray Yay Yay” where… Continue Reading →

Dear future me

What kind of person do you aspire to be? Hello future me, I hope you are living a similar life to the one I have been planning for you. I’ve worked hard for you and I hope you don’t waste… Continue Reading →

New year, a whole new me

This year I am in grade 10, and with that comes a whole new boat load of responsibilities. I thought I was very ready for that at the start of the year but turns out I’m not. I’ve been struggling… Continue Reading →

The PEE project

The PEE project! This project (that I just finished) was centralized around the PEE formula: Point Evidence Explanation This formula helps you create a properly structured paragraph. Once you learn how to do that you can write anything! And this… Continue Reading →

How to create a ‘Human Library’

Every person has their own unique story to tell. Learning about different peoples stories is a great way to advance our concept of a just society. I think it is very important to know how other people live their lives,… Continue Reading →

My Transitional Presentation of Learning

“Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am the expert on my own learning. I am also responsible and accountable for my own learning. You can expect me to give an honest evaluation of my progress. We… Continue Reading →

My first encounter with politics

Im gonna be honest I really hated politics, It made me bored, I didn’t understand it, I didn’t care about any of it, but this project changed how I see politics. I realized the only reason I hated it was… Continue Reading →

Bertie’s creation story

Bertie was created by me, Brooke. He was hand crafted with needle and thread. I carefully chose some stuffies and cut off parts from them to put him together. Then I worked tirelessly at school and at home to put… Continue Reading →

Exciting electricity in a box ⚡️

Hello! And welcome to my very last PLP science blog. I had a lot of fun in this class and I will definitely miss it. Now lets get into the blog!   This project was all about how electricity works…. Continue Reading →

Too Fast of a Roller Coaster Project

-This project went way to fast! I thought we would have way longer so my group took our time, but in the end we didn’t fail horribly. We had from January 16th to January 20th to learn about collar coasters,… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2024 “Think different” -Apple — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑