Free choice!

This week for the blogging challenge we had to wright about anything we want, which is actually more difficult than you would think because there’s almost no outline so you have to completely come up with all the prompts yourself. What I want to talk about is Canada only because people have some strange beliefs about Canada. First of all, we don’t live in igloos… Most people don’t think this but I have genuinely heard people think that people in Canada live in igloos, which is entirely false. I live in BC which is one of the most southern parts of Canada so it isn’t ridiculously cold where I live, but in places further north it can get too extremely cold temperatures. People in Canada love hockey as much as people think we do, and it is Canadians main past time. In BC poutine is not extremely common, but in places further east poutine is very popular and most people love it! Although it is very popular, not every single person loves poutine and eats it every day, like some people think we do. I personally likes poutine but don’t love it and because I live in BC I almost never have it. For whatever reason everybody thinks that comedian say sorry every single sentence, but yet that is probably the least factual thing to say. We do say sorry more often than Americans but it’s not something we see in every sentence. When I lived in America people still said sorry almost as much as Canadians, but Canadian say it a little bit more. I didn’t want this to be too long because if I went over every stereotype of Canadians ever, it would take a long time because there are a lot that are false and also a lot that are true. I didn’t want to bore you with a bunch of Canadian stereotypes, so I kept it pretty short. I’ll see you next week, week five!