Medium Is The Message Final Learning Portfolio

Medium Is The Message Final Learning Portfolio Post

This project was all about advertisement e had to create our own advertisement about a local place 

Hi my name is Carter and this is my blog a few things first

I will not have comas in this post and there might be a few run on sentences.

Now on to the blog post

So for this blog post we had to answer the driving question which was: How Does What We Hear influence us? 

More on that later

Ok so for Milestone 2 we had find and analyze a piece of historical media and write a small paragraph on it. Here is a link to my ad Burger King this was part of one of the 4 core competencies used in this project this one uses taking a historical perspective. 

Milestone 5 was the most annoying thing in history because I had to revise it a million times ( more like 5) anyways Milestone 5 was about comprehending texts ( this was one of 4 competencies used in this project) So we had to analyze a book called: Gospel According To Larry and a Marshal McLuhan text and then use examples from both to answer the question: how does the medium influence the message. This was a good example of comprehending texts because we had to search for clues to get the answer.

Milestone 6

Milestone 6 was the final Milestone and we had to finalize our ads ( We did our on Local lift )

This represents the last 2 competencies because we had to create a ad for our business 

Final Advertisement

so this represents the last 2 because there was designing involved. Obviously we had to design the ad and include pictures and colours and more.

Now the answer to the driving question is: everything we hear read and see influences us in some way in ways like how we behave or how we shop or how we just go about our daily lives.

So here we are at the end. So you may have noticed that there was a original post then a short angry one now this. I was frustrated because I kept getting more and more feedback on this post and eventually I just got mad and wrote a angry post and to my teachers I apologize.

Ok I’m going now and don’t forget Carter=Blog.

2 Responses

1. Alicia H says:

Great job summing up the project! I completely agree with your take on milestone five and I think you explain everything in a thought out way.
    Alicia 😄