I would rather be in bed right now

Dylan’s Sleep Deprived Blog

Gold Rush

Hello again, Dylan here as usual. Today, I’ll be talking about our latest project, Gold Digger. This project focused on the Cariboo Gold rush and how it played an integral part of BC’s history. We also learned about the discovery… Continue Reading →

Time is Money

Hi, everyone, it’s me again. This time, I’ll be talking about our latest Scimatics project, “Time is Money”. In this project, we learned about calculating hourly wages, production costs, net earnings, and other things that would come in handy when… Continue Reading →

First Film

Hello again to the one or two people who read my blog. I’m back with another post, this time about, you guessed it, my latest project! This time, we learned about making a film, which was really interesting, considering I… Continue Reading →

Meiosis Models

Hello, I’m back. This time, I’ll be talking about our latest project in Scimatics, Meiosis Models. In this project, we learned about meiosis, mitosis and cell division. We started this project by reviewing our knowledge of cell division from what… Continue Reading →

Vibrant Video

Hello again, ‘tis I, Dylan. Today, I’ll be writing about another Maker project, Vibrant Video. In this project, we learned about moviemaking and how to storyboard. It intertwined well with our last Humanities project, A War to End All Wars,… Continue Reading →

“Get good!”

Hey all! It’s me, Dylan, once again, with another blog post. This time I’ll be talking about, shocker: my latest project in school! This one was in Maker. We learned about the 7 Habits, by Stephen Covey. The 7 Habits… Continue Reading →

A War To End All Wars

Hello, all! It’s me, Dylan. Today, I’m going to be writing about our latest Humanities project, “A War To End All Wars”. We learned about the First World War which was very interesting. It’s such a complicated topic and it… Continue Reading →

Destination Imagination: Definitely not “yay”.

Hey there! It’s me. It’s this time of the year again… Destination Imagination. If you don’t remember, I did this fun little tournament around a year ago with my class. I also wrote a blog post about it, just like… Continue Reading →

Case For a Nation

Hey, all, It’s me, Dylan. Today, I’ll be writing about our latest project in Humanities, Case For a Nation. This was a really interesting and very immersive project. I was very excited for this project and it far exceeded my… Continue Reading →

Loon Lake Learning R̴̴e̴̴t̴̴r̴̴e̴̴a̴̴t̴ Advance

Hey all, It’s me again. Today, I’ll be writing about our latest PLP trip to Loon Lake! This trip started on Feb 14th, and lasted until Feb 17th. We called it an advance, because we never retreat! The trip started… Continue Reading →

« Older posts

© 2022 I would rather be in bed right now — Powered by WordPress

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑