Hello, this assignment was about worldview. The first activity we did was a personal worldview questionnaire. We were given some questions to answer and we had to say if we strongly agree, agree, neutral, disagree or strongly disagree.

For the next activity we used an app called Mind Note to create a mind map about our worldview. We wrote about our worldview in different categories and then we chose a couple categories to focus on for the next assignment.

The category I chose to mainly focus on was friends. We had to use and app called Explain Everything to tell a story about our worldviews. Here is my final draft of my Explain Everything.

While working on this assignment you had to include many things for example animation and drawings. For my first draft I did not use much animation and I think that I included more animation and detail over the drafts. Something else that I had to change was every time I stopped recording there was a clicking sound that I had to edit out.

Finally I think that I discovered some new things about my worldview that I have not really thought about before and I think that everyone should know their own worldview too.