For this project we learned how to start up a business. The goal of this project was not to make the MOST profit but to learn how to start up a business and how to price our product/service to make profit. You can see how I completed this project with the video up above.

For this project we had three curricular competencies.

1. Understanding and Solving: I was able to able different strategies to solve my problems both abstract and contextualized. I believe I did a pretty good job on this competency. I thought of different ways I could make the shirt and I used different strategies to make sure i made profit.

2. Communicating and Representing: I was able to represent mathematical concepts to each other and to other areas and personal interests. I think I could work on this competency.  I didn’t really understand the graph at first. It took me some time to figure it out. I also didn’t know how to use the graphic app well right away. I can work on it though.

3. Connecting and Reflecting: Connect mathematical concepts to each other and other areas and personal interests. I think I did an extending job on this competency. I was apple to connect my math skills with my love of making thinks and clothing items to make this project.

Thanks for watching and see yo next time.