Indie’s 3am thoughts

Welcome to Elmo’s world

Why will small specific parties never get seats?

Hi! I’m Indy and today we’re going to talk about why small governments like the Marijuana party, or the Animal protection party or even the Green Party can’t get seats during elections. Quite a few of these parties are single issue parties, which means their platform points are actually really just 1 or 2. For…

Continue Reading

WWI! Artifacts, soldiers and videos oh my!

Hi there, my name is Indy, and I’m here to tell you about my experience through a project called The Great War Exhibit. The driving question for this project was: How might we use artifacts and film to show the significance of WWI?  My soldier was called Eugene Gerald Hunt, he was in WWI and…

Continue Reading

2

Nationalism is a case for all nations!

Hi, welcome to my blog post on a project that we just finished called a Case For a Nation. This project was all about nationalism in history, and nationalism today. The driving question for this project was: How can an understanding of nationalism in the past, help us make sense of today? This blog post is…

Continue Reading

1

Frankenstuffies! What a time to chop up stuffies!

Hello! This is my blog post on a project we just finished called: Frankenstuffies. It was our 3rd and final project before the break.  This project was all about the Industrial Revolution and how it transformed the world. The driving question was: How do revolutions transform the world. My answer to this question was: Revolutions…

Continue Reading

2

Storm the barricades!!! Is that a metaphor or a revolution?

Hello! You’ve come across my Blog post about my experience of the learning my class and I did on this project, called Storm the Barricades!  For this project we did some petty cool stuff. Everything we did was based around the driving question, which was: How do revolutions transform societies? We answered this question by…

Continue Reading

Running a remake!

Hello! This is my first blog post of grade 9, it’s been a while since I’ve written a blog post. I hope you’re all doing well, and let’s just jump into it and see this project together. So this is my journey of The project called Running A Remake! Here we go! The driving question…

Continue Reading

A Sustainable Blue Sky!!!

The last maker project of the year! This project was called A Sustainable Blue Sky, and in this project we focused on an important thing, the UN 🇺🇳 Sustainability goals. (Click on flag to see more info! This blog post will be about what I did in this project, and what my group did for our big exhibition…

Continue Reading

The Ultimate Road Trip!!!

For the last scimatics project of the year we did a project called the Ultimate road trip! We learned things like how to make a budget, we planned a route, we made an equation, and much more! This blog post is all about that journey and the things l learned! Budget We made a budget…

Continue Reading

Every object: New France!

For the past few weeks we have been working on a project called Every Object Tells a Story. This project has been all about life in New France and artifacts! The driving question for this project was: How can artifacts teach us about settlement, peoples, and life in New France?   Competencies: The first competency I…

Continue Reading

2020 TPOL

This my first TPOL blog post for the transition from grade 8 to grade 9. This post all leads up to 1 driving question: Why do you feel you are ready to advance to the next grade level? But I’ll answer that question at the end. For now, I want to talk about this past…

Continue Reading

1 2 3 4