DI-ing inside: Destination Imagination Regional Tournament

The past term we have been working on a tournament called DESTINATION IMAGINATION. Every second day we have met up with our teams and made our challenges complete. My category was technical, and our challenge was called The Big Fix. We had to build an…

It’s the End of the Project As We Know It!

For the past few weeks we have been working on a project called; It’s The End Of The World As We Know It. This project has been about the Renaissance and our transition from elementary school to high school. The driving question for…

The Ultimate Blog Post 💎

For the second and last project of term 2, we have been working on a project called : THE ULTIMATE DESIGN CHALLENGE. In this project, we had to come up with a design to 3D print at the end of the project. We also had…

Middle Ages: This Changes Everything ⚔️

What was life like in the Middle Ages? How does it compare to today? That was our driving question for our project on The Middle Ages! We’ve been working on this project for a while now and we just wrapped it up recently. This blog…

Chemistry Coding – Scimatics!

This past month or so, we’ve been working on a project called Chemistry Coding! So far we’ve done a lot of work with textbooks and Scratch which is a coding website. In this blog post I will talk about what competencies I used, what I learned, what…

Midway presentation of learning

Hi! This is my Midway Presentation Of Learning 2020! To start off I would just like to say that the learning I have done so far this year, probably passes the amount of learning I’ve done in elementary school. I know elementary was just the…

Star Wars XIV: Exhibition

To end the term we did a huge Star Wars project! Here’s how it went! I was on planet Hoth, from the movie The Empire Strikes Back. In this exhibition I presented my mini blue sky project. The mini blue sky, if you didn’t know,…

Mazer tag!!!!

This is my post about mazer tag! Mazer tag was our last project for scimatics this term. We combined math and lasers to make cool Star Wars ships for an exhibition we’re doing! Our exhibition is on Star Wars and we’re making parts of our…

Reflection post (SBC)

For the past 8 weeks I have been participating in the Student Blogging Challenge. It’s been an interesting challenge, but it was fun. This is the last post for the SBC this year. I’m doing a reflection on the entire experience, all on this blog…

Celebrations and festivities(SBC)

Celebrations!  This weeks challenge was to talk about celebrations and festivities! I love to have parties, so celebrations are my favourite things! First, I would like to talk about the holidays my family and friends celebrate! We usually celebrate a variety of holidays.   The…