Indie’s 3am thoughts

Welcome to Elmo’s world

Nationalism is a case for all nations!

Hi, welcome to my blog post on a project that we just finished called a Case For a Nation. This project was all about nationalism in history, and nationalism today. The driving question for this project was: How can an understanding of nationalism in the past, help us make sense of today? This blog post is…

Continue Reading

Frankenstuffies! What a time to chop up stuffies!

Hello! This is my blog post on a project we just finished called: Frankenstuffies. It was our 3rd and final project before the break.  This project was all about the Industrial Revolution and how it transformed the world. The driving question was: How do revolutions transform the world. My answer to this question was: Revolutions…

Continue Reading

2

Storm the barricades!!! Is that a metaphor or a revolution?

Hello! You’ve come across my Blog post about my experience of the learning my class and I did on this project, called Storm the Barricades!  For this project we did some petty cool stuff. Everything we did was based around the driving question, which was: How do revolutions transform societies? We answered this question by…

Continue Reading

Running a remake!

Hello! This is my first blog post of grade 9, it’s been a while since I’ve written a blog post. I hope you’re all doing well, and let’s just jump into it and see this project together. So this is my journey of The project called Running A Remake! Here we go! The driving question…

Continue Reading

A Sustainable Blue Sky!!!

The last maker project of the year! This project was called A Sustainable Blue Sky, and in this project we focused on an important thing, the UN 🇺🇳 Sustainability goals. (Click on flag to see more info! This blog post will be about what I did in this project, and what my group did for our big exhibition…

Continue Reading

The Ultimate Road Trip!!!

For the last scimatics project of the year we did a project called the Ultimate road trip! We learned things like how to make a budget, we planned a route, we made an equation, and much more! This blog post is all about that journey and the things l learned! Budget We made a budget…

Continue Reading

Every object: New France!

For the past few weeks we have been working on a project called Every Object Tells a Story. This project has been all about life in New France and artifacts! The driving question for this project was: How can artifacts teach us about settlement, peoples, and life in New France?   Competencies: The first competency I…

Continue Reading

2020 TPOL

This my first TPOL blog post for the transition from grade 8 to grade 9. This post all leads up to 1 driving question: Why do you feel you are ready to advance to the next grade level? But I’ll answer that question at the end. For now, I want to talk about this past…

Continue Reading

Argh Matey!!!

For the past few weeks we have been working on a mixed humanities and scimatics project called argh matey. This project has been all about historical significance and cells and diseases. The driving questions were : What is the significance of global exploration? How do cells and diseases interact? It has been a very interesting…

Continue Reading

Witnessing History

The project we’ve been working on for the past couple of weeks, has been called: A Witness To History. This project has been all about these times of COVID-19. Throughout the project we’ve done many tasks to end up with a photo essay. I answered this question, with the photo essay I made. I think…

Continue Reading

1 2 3 4