A Case for a Nation 🏳

Bonjour! For our last project before spring break we learnt about nationalism. We were meant to create 3 photos along with a caption that showed off our topic and our understanding off nationalism. But that’s the end result lets take a look at how we got there. First we created a video based off a … [Read more…]

Chemistry Stories ⚛️

Bonjour, As our last science project of the term we looked at atoms and how they work, bond, and create different elements together. Let me give you the run down… To start off we created a mind map about what we knew and some of the questions we had about this project sort of like … [Read more…]

Working With Words

Bonjour! A lot of blog post are going up right now and that because its the end of term, that means a lot of classes are coming to end including this one (sort of). For our last project of the term we worked on poetry. Over the course of a few weeks we learnt all … [Read more…]

Revolutions on Trial

Ello Ello! For our last project before the holiday break was “Revolutions on Trial” in this project we look sat famous revolutions in history. We ended up each being assigned a revolution that we would either for or against (defence and prosecution) I ended up on the American prosecution team which I throughly enjoyed but … [Read more…]