Vibrant Video

Yello, So recently in maker 9 we learnt about the history of movie making and how to make different kinds of movies! We did things like silent films, tutorials, and more. To start off we took a look at the history of movie making, we looked at how they were made, who made them and … [Read more…]

Time = Money

Yo yo yo, recently we just finished our last project for scimatics! In this project we looked at how to use an app called Desmos, Did some khan academy quizzes, and more! To start off we needed to choose a service or something to sell, this could be something like clothing, jewelry, dog walking, or … [Read more…]

TPOLS 2022

Hello there, remember the mpols? Well were doing something like that again but its a little different, this time around the driving question is: Why do you feel you are ready to advance to the next grade level? Before I’d start I’d like to say: Thank you for coming to my presentation of learning. I am … [Read more…]

My First Film – Blog Post

Ello Ello, Recently for our last project before summer we had to create a documentary for class ! This documentary had to include our vibrant video skills, at least one interview, and a soundtrack we made! Here’s how I did it. We started off by choosing a topic for our documentary, I wanted to do … [Read more…]

Meiosis Models

Ello, in this assignment we learnt all about meiosis and mitosis aka cell reproduction. In this project we started with our usual mind map and ended with a voice over video explaining what we’ve learnt, lets get into it. To start off we did a mind map, this mind map as per usual contained what … [Read more…]

A Case for a Nation 🏳

Bonjour! For our last project before spring break we learnt about nationalism. We were meant to create 3 photos along with a caption that showed off our topic and our understanding off nationalism. But that’s the end result lets take a look at how we got there. First we created a video based off a … [Read more…]