Vibrant Video

Yello, So recently in maker 9 we learnt about the history of movie making and how to make different kinds of movies! We did things like silent films, tutorials, and more.

To start off we took a look at the history of movie making, we looked at how they were made, who made them and more. For example the first moving picture was a francophone of Thomas Edison sneezing, and the first movie was an old western film about a bank robbery. While we were learning about these topics we were taking notes in a keynote document!

Next we took our movie learning into the real world and were given the assignment to create a silent movie! The silent movie was made in clips and needed to be black and white with no noise expect for an old fashioned toon. For my silent video me and Zach created a museum robber skit, I was the robber and Zach was a police man – it was really fun to create.

We then needed to create a small storyboard for our next film! Our next film was a tutorial video, our tutorial was how to make a friend. Here’s how that turned out:

Then we created a special effects video! To create this video we used action movie to create a sequence of over dramatic effect to create something sort of out of a James Bond parody, sadly I don’t have the film but it was still pretty funny.

That was sadly it for this project and I wished that we got to learn about film making as it was pretty interesting topic! But we worked on our film skills later when we did our documentary project!

Thanks for tuning in,

Ines

Published inMaker

Be First to Comment